When to quit

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading through all the articles here I came to realise today that one of the most important things I take from this site is knowing when to quit. Knowing exactly what makes a woman not right to keep pursuing. It is also said here that persistance is key. So it can be a little confusing at times when to stop. Reading through here has given me much insight into this... Thanks

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Reading through all the articles here I came to realise today that one of the most important things I take from this site is knowing when to quit. Knowing exactly what makes a woman not right to keep pursuing. It is also said here that persistance is key. So it can be a little confusing at times when to stop. Reading through here has given me much insight into this... Thanks

I don't know what information you're referring to specifically, so I'll ask you a question:

Do you see the difference between knowing when to quit with an individual female, and being persistent about reaching your goals in life/dating/manhood?

I don't think anyone would tell you to persistently pursue a woman who has rejected you. Any mentions of persistence seem to be referring to not quitting on yourself. Quitting on some random chick is just fine. There are plenty more of those. There's only one you.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goals I will never give up on, I know what I want and I will die trying to reach them. What I was talking about was individual women. From what I can gather the decision to drop a woman must come from whether she is something you really want and based on her level of interest in you. Before I kinda had an accept all women mentality that just kinda drove me nuts. Kinda like a scavenger mentality thing going. I dunno if thats the right way to explain it. I've just been taught to reject what I don't want more readily.

A.M. Bergoise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, this should apply to every minuteste part of your life. This might be a good place to suggest reading "The virtues of selfishness" by Ayn Rand. If there is a true manual, thats it right there. You can find a pdf. Pretty easily online.

A.M. Bergoise

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can be a little dry of a read, but well worth it. Her whole philosophy is based on reason, ego, principals and values. Yours. She is the anti thesis of all weak feminist thought, and encourages the heroic in man. To follow reason and be a benevolent egotist, with the highest value your productive principals is the natural state of a man, and the only way to honor your existance.