When to make it official?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apart from all the reasons why you can do better

i don't think this will work as a long term relationship

you are 21. she is older.

i doubt she would want the social stigma ( her family too ) of marrying a younger man in Australia.

how old is she ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Dude, you are 21 --- wake up!!! You are falling for a woman with another man's child!!!!! You are way too young for this!!!

Oh, and I strongly agree with this. But then again, my uncle married my aunt who already had a child. They have been happily married for the past 30 years.........

Its all just a gamble really. Do what you want and do it with conviction.

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost In Translation is sooo right on this:cool:
She has got to be in her late 20s if he won't divulge her age :crackup:

You are 21, you are still a kid. You want to have fun in life, live it to the fullest, no more responsibilities then you have to have. She is in a totaly different situation, she is older and she has a kid of her own who she has to provide for, fun and games are over for her. Oh she might be playing with you but it's nothing but a big bait & trap game :D

One advice to you: run! You are too young to become a dad.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wonder does this mean she is wanting more ?

NO. she is just talking $hit on the phone to her friend.

women talk $hit on the phone to their friends. ALOT of $hit on the phones to their friends.
This **** had me "rofl". I couldn't describe it better. Btw, the other day I read on a medicine forum, that when women talk to men about their problems, they do NOT even want men to solve their problems, they just want to TALK about them. Or well in other words: women talk $hit. LOL

@ahh69: You don't happen to be in brisbane, do you?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like she just wants to meet your friends and see if they recognise her as your girl.

so invite her over, play some cards, whatever, and that should do fine.

things will progress in the next month and you will know for sure if you want to make things official.
** usually you can date someone and give them a good old 90 day probation and see if you want to pursue a ltr / continue casual dating / next them/ etc.

ahh69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been alittle busy lately..

Firstly I'm 23 and she's 25 so the age difference isn't that great..

2nd, I think I've come to realise and figure out my own needs here which has seen me lay off, which has also seen her doing all the contacting but ever who said it is right.. The fun and games are over with this one.. Even once we do get time alone, she's spent the entire day being a mum and being burnt out which leaves little room for us to be spontaneous.

Thanks for all the opinions guys.. Glad I'm now over and at where I should have been a little earlier. Guess thats what this place is all about.. Helping each other stay on track. Cheers!