When To Buy Her Drink?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
We all know that your not suppose to buy chicks drinks. As Leykis says, there's only two types of women that you buy drinks for. Ones that come into the spot with you and ones that are leaving the spot with you.

But suppose, you've kissed closed a broad. Is it now appropriate to buy her a drink? Or should it only be done if she's leaving the spot with you to go another venue as in the case of an insti-date or if your going back to her place for some f*cking and sucking?

oprahjimfrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm. I am not a big fan of buying women drinks. Women love to boast about how they can go out and never have to buy a drink. Girls dont respect guys who buy them drinks.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. You come in with me, you leave with me, you drink with me.
Everyone else is a tag along, and thus, they pay for their own.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I NEVER buy girls drinks... but I actually did buy a girl a drink a few weeks ago and we didn't come together or leave together... in fact she was married with a kid. But we had been hanging out the whole night almost, playing pool and just chatting it up, she was real fun. I bought her one as a friend.

There are rules.. but they can always be broken.

It comes down to this.. doing an act of kindness for someone you have respect for and vice versa is ok.

You mostly just trying to avoid being used by a girl at a bar, which happens at every bar every night.. don't be one of those guys.

cosmo

Reaction score
if u like a girl i think it's just good social graces to buy her a drink. like opening a door for her. guys who never buy a girl a drink, are cheap. isn't this common sense?

as for chicks who brag about never having to pay for a drink, don't date those skanks.

Reaction score
I do not buy-- dont care if they kissed me or not.. now after I got to second base and I can see things progressing to sex.. then I guess I would buy a drink to help lubricate the process

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cosmo said:
if u like a girl i think it's just good social graces to buy her a drink. like opening a door for her. guys who never buy a girl a drink, are cheap. isn't this common sense?...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:mad: "social graces"

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cosmo said:
if u like a girl i think it's just good social graces to buy her a drink. like opening a door for her. guys who never buy a girl a drink, are cheap. isn't this common sense?

as for chicks who brag about never having to pay for a drink, don't date those skanks.
How about laying your coat down on a puddle so she can sashay her ass over and not get her tootsies wet? So you have a fvcked up coat now, as long as she gives you some attention it's worth it?

Social graces are critically counter productive when interacting with women in a bar or club.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I buy a girl a drink is if I came there with her. As in, she's on my arm, and I know that after I get her this drink, she's not gonna disappear to find someother guy to buy her another one.

Other than that, the only time a girl will get a drink out of me, is if she's at my place, and I'm doing the pouring. Even then, it's bottom shelf stuff.