when things are weird

Madcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive gone out on 3 dates with my friend so far and they have gone really good. The problem rescently is that she says she really wants to go out with me officially, but its kind of weird for her cause im her best friend. She said im her first friend that shes actually dated and is taking really slow as she doesnt know what she wants at the moment, and that her weird feeling might fade away. Ive handled this pretty good so far i guess, trying to point her in a general direction a to help, but i got nothing much now and just wanted to know if you guys have had this similar thing and/or how you would handle this, other then saying look at the bible casue i dont think it covers this type of thing.

CoreD11

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you were friends first and she actually does like you, then she might need time to get you out of the friend zone and into other territory...But, in the wierd case that hell doesnt freeze over, judge her actions not her words. Which still might be good for you because you said the dates have gone great. So just watch her actions on a date and maybe try for a kiss.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, go with the flow and don't force the situation. ITs already uniqe enough, just make her feel comfortable and good luck ;)

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
core what part of ohio u from bro, im from newark, outskirts of columbus

Madcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
we have already kissed on our 3rd date and i got 1 planned for vacation and she gonna make up one casue she was sick on the last one we tried to do, so thats why im not sure on what to do other then go with the flow now.