When they hit you ?

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I do when she hits me. I've improved a lot from where was when I started but I still get lost when things get physical. I just don't feel comfortable hitting females even when its just playing.

Solutions, Help, Anything?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I obviously would not recommend hitting her, regardless of whether it is playing or not - that's pretty much common sense. Hitting is a good sign when you tease her, she can take a joke. I would take things to the next level, start possibly holding her hand. Or better yet, do something such as the following. Take baby steps of physical closeness - as it seems you have no problem talking with her and creating rapport.

This example may not apply to you, but it will help you understand the concepts needed to build physical closeness towards her... and will create ATTRACTION between the 2 of you.

Let's say you were going out with her to the movies as friends, and as you open the door of your car to take her out, you give out your hand for her to hold. However, when you grab her hand, hold on to it for a little longer than normal. BUT the moment you feel she will pull away, YOU need to pull away and make a ****y remark with a smirk on your face such as, "Hey! No holding hands this early!" And you say this as if it was her idea to hold onto her hand longer than normal. Little steps such as this one will create physical attraction, which is what women want went they hit you when you tease them. Try this out, and tell me what happens.

Nick.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'll take that advice , thanks. I will let you know also

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell you what to do, but I don't believe minors should be having sex, so I won't tell you how to escalate from her hitting you, all the way to the bedroom (or van), if that is what you wanted to do with this one.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick and move, bob and weave, slip, duck, dip, dodge, if the worse comes to the worst, go for the rope-a-dope technique.

Reaction score
if it is a slap of anger - look at her and say "thats not avery nice thing to do now is it?"

If it is a slap of sexyness - grab her arms look her in the eyes throw her on the bed and say " you are in trouble now missy" and pull het trousers down, apply toung to her body kiss and lick sofftly all over keeping her hands above her head and then lick her ***** once you have teased her for like 15 mins.

then like her out for 30mins then **** her brains out over and over. try not to *** to fast but make her *** over and over.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not spank her, unless she is the type of girl that is asking for something like that. It all matters on the girl as well, if she is reserved, you might invade her personal space, etc.
My idea would probably work the best BUT you need to make sure you give a smile at the end - as if it was a joke. Remember you are NOT trying to be an a-hole or appear as one, you want to appear as a charismatic, funny, ****y guy and you want her to be the one chasing after you, not the other way around.
Just an add-on to my last message.

Upthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are ticklish say, thats it missy. I didnt want to have to do this. That way you can get your hands all over her in places that would be unacceptable usually and tickle her. Girls love this. In my experience

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacks Of Terror said:
What do I do when she hits me. I've improved a lot from where was when I started but I still get lost when things get physical. I just don't feel comfortable hitting females even when its just playing.

Solutions, Help, Anything?
Start getting comfortable.

Kino escalation is a huge part of seducing a woman. You are going to have to get physical with her anyway, start it slow with hugs, hand holding all that crap. Then move up the scale to kisses, frolicking etc...

What i do, and it works for me, but every one is different. I love to combine kino with an alpha dominance frame embedded in the kino. I love to act scary, pick chicks up, twirl them around, carry them into different classes, throw them against wall etc...

They get comfortable with your touching, and they become submissive, and feel more attracted towards you as a result of the dominance you have shown. I don't know about you, but it works for me. Now if you weight nothing, have no build and isn't the type to be so hands on with women, don't try it.

Find a way to kino that is congruent with your image.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow some of these answers are interesting!

when a girl hits me, i tell her that in some parts of the country it can be considered sexual harassment and if it keeps up you will be forced to defend your manhood with a retaliatory spanking. 99% of the time she hits me again basically giving me permission to spank her.

she's literally hitting on you! she's telling you to take it further!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah in case anyone needs it pointing out, hitting = I want you to fuck me.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
If its flirting than fine, but if she slaps me i will slap her back.
I enoy every moment of flirting when things become physical.

PUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
if my biatch hit me i would be cool about it
however when i'm fvckin her i will make her moan like whoa, i would make her pay for it with a sore pvssy

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl hits me, i tell her that in some parts of the country it can be considered sexual harassment and if it keeps up you will be forced to defend your manhood with a retaliatory spanking. 99% of the time she hits me again basically giving me permission to spank her.
"Do this again and I'll have to spank that azz (grinning)". Usually she will do it again, no matter what lol.

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good one, "Hey! Keep it up and I'm calling my lawyer, just you wait!" or "That's sexual harassment!" It'll get a few laughs.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are like robots...