When the eyes of desire are upon you

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the same amount of time in the gym, you could get in shape AND learn serious fighting skills, if you train with a real karate instructor. It might cost you more for small classes, (big classes, over 4 people) are worthless, but it won't cost more than having a personal physical trainer, and the results are much more likely to be of value to you.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there may be something legitimate about getting the 'look' or flirty stare when you're with your girlfriend.

Its simply the girl seeing if a guy that is 'taken' will break his moral code to stare back at them or take notice to them in a flirty way. It doesn't mean they want you but just that they feel good about themeselves if they can get a reaction from a guy that has a girlfriend, it makes them feel good about themeselves.

Just more of the same, needed male attention to affirm they are worthy.

My sister does that sh!t all the time, she has a boyfriend of years and she still will seek any sort of
'flirty' male attention so she knows she still 'has it' But thats all it is, she wouldnt actually go any further.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Its simply the girl seeing if a guy that is 'taken' will break his moral code to stare back at them or take notice to them in a flirty way. It doesn't mean they want you but just that they feel good about themeselves if they can get a reaction from a guy that has a girlfriend, it makes them feel good about themeselves.
Bingo. I was just reading this whole thread and couldn't believe it took this long for this truth to surface.

When I've had banging gf's and been out in public, the sex-eyes from HB's were abundant. It ties in to the competition anxiety. They already know your gf is hotter than them, but *maybe* you're bored and they can get your attention for a bit, or longer. This, in their twisted insecure little minds, means they've just been elevated to the hotness level of your smokin' gf. Which gives them a temporary endorphin boost of superficial self-esteem. They really are simple creatures when you come right down to it.

My last gf was very intelligent and perceptive (and very hot) and although she was completely unaware that anything like Game exists, she was very aware of the female side of it and we would have long discussions about male/female social dynamic. I learned a fair bit about the inner workings of females from her. Sometimes unintentionally on her part... ;)