When should you flake on a women?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is playing games with you or you suspect that she is, would you purposely flake on a date if she asks you out? Would this backfire on you if she really wanted to be going out with you?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates. Playing games = low interest maybe none in most cases.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate flaking on women. Not because they're especially high value, but I try to stick to commitments, so it's more a "me" thing. Anyway, I actually just "flaked" on a HB this week.

I asker her out, she mentions how there's competition. I debated going on the date anyway, but in the end it felt uncomfortable and I wound up having other commitments anyway.

When it comes to flaking, if you feel disrespected or used - basically, when she has low IL - explaining that you have other things to do might be best.

smurfs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, simply spin plates - flaking is just plain rude

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she flaked on your before by trying to change a date to a group social event?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
What if she flaked on your before by trying to change a date to a group social event?

If she did either one of these, or worse, both, make no mistake, have no doubt, this girl thinks you're dogshıt. Drop her immediately and look for something better, you will get nowhere if you continue.

Good luck.