When SHE chases YOU! [Text Game Enclosed]

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of examples here of guys chasing girls. Not much of the opposite.

Here's a text change my buddy had recently with a girl he met off a day game cold approach on campus with an HB 7. The initial interaction was no longer than 10 minutes.

Friday Oct 7, 2011
Michael (9:38 PM): so I told Chris what you’d said, he’s in tears but he agrees. I should hire you as my therapist how was the rest of your day
Joanne (11:15:55 PM): Lol tht depends … How much r u willing to pay me? As for the rest of my day, well it didnt go exactly as planned … I was trying to get on a bus to get home but thr wasnt exactly possible XD How was ur day?

Sunday, Oct 9, 2011
Michael (9:22 AM): lol you missed the bus. Aww, are you still in Waterloo? My weekend’s been great, and I had THE best dessert.
Joanne (12:54 PM): I didnt miss the bus, I just couldnt tolerate standing in line forever & thn sit in a cramp bus. I took the sat morn bus instead. What did u have for dessert?

Tuesday, Oct 11, 2011
Joanne (7:02 PM): Hey havent heard frm u in a bit … How was ur thanksgiving wkd?
Michael (8:21 PM): I had a great Thanksgiving weekend spending it with family and friends. How about you?
Joanne (8:29 PM): Me too. Went up to the cottage, enjoyed the warm weather & the vibrant fall colors. Spent as much time as I could outdoors.
Michael (9:02 PM): I like texting, but chatting face to face is so much better. Let’s meet up this week. Is tomorrow good for you or is Wed better.
Joanne (9:10: PM): Lol … Tmr is Wed
Michael (9:12 PM): I’m glad you’re paying attention. Gold star. Alright meet me tomorrow at Williams at the University Plaza at 7pm
Joanne (9:33 PM): Kk. Cya thr tmr at 7.
Michael (9:34 PM): Yep see you at 7

Wednesday, Oct 12, 2011
Michael (7:02 PM): Hey! Let me know when you’re here
Joanne (7:04 PM): B thr in 5

Friday Oct 14, 2011
Joanne (2:39 PM): Hey ya, its been great seeing u again last Wed (thanks for the hot chocolate & the ride back home) … Hope all is well … TC

Saturday Oct 15, 2011
Michael (10:55 AM): Joanne! I had fun. We should go out for some good times again soon. Ttys
Joanne (9:35 PM): Sure … u got a place in mind?

Monday Oct 17, 2011
Michael (9:24:29 PM): Joanne, let’s go to my personal favourite gelato place. It’s phenominal. Then we can relax at my place.

Tuesday Oct 18, 2011
Joanne (11:54:50 AM): Umm … Sounds yummy! U have a date in mind?

Thursday Oct 20, 2011
Joanne (6:39:09 PM): Hey Gelato Man, havent heard frm ya in a while, how ya been?
Michael (6:41:30 PM): Excellent! I was about to contact you. How’s Sunday for meeting up.
Joanne (11:11:43 PM): Sundays great … It the only day of the wk tht I dont have anything else to do … It will work out perfectly … Do u have a time in mind?

Fri Oct 21, 2011
Joanne (9:52:23 PM): Hey u still good for Sun? I got other ppl fighting for my time n I need to kno wat to tell thm

Saturday Oct 22, 2011
Michael (6:52:23 AM): Go with your friends, it turns out I have a cousin’s baptism on sunday unfortunately. Let’s meet up after the weekend instead. Have fun!
Joanne (4:16:20 PM): Alright, enjoy the baptism … So do u wanna meet up mid wk or nxt wkd?

Tuesday Oct 25, 2011
Joanne (9:07:14 PM): Sooo how was the baptism?

Wednesday Oct 26, 2011
Michael (10:50:24 PM): Hey! Really good. Are you around Friday evening to meet up?

Thursday Oct 27, 2011
Joanne (1:43:45 AM): Hahaha … N here I was begining to think tht u didnt survive bc how long it took u to respond … Friday im free btw 1-4pm, Sat free b4 8pm & Sun all day
Michael (10:34:18 PM): Haha let’s meet up Sat afternoon. What’s your address again? I’ll pick you up. I’ll text before coming.

Friday Oct 28, 2011
Joanne (12:16:04 AM): Its [address] … What time can I expect u?
Michael (6:17:18 PM): 2pm tomorrow. I had a great day at work and I’m happy it’s Friday.
Joanne (6:20:39 PM): Tell me all bout it tmr

Saturday Oct 29, 2011
Michael (1:14:55 PM): It will be fun. See you shortly!
Joanne (1:19:52 PM): :D

He ends up banging her that afternoon.

It's amazing how much SHE was chasing HIM. All he had to do was not screw it up, and he played it perfectly with just the right amount of coyness and aloofness. An example of solid text game.

She's a 26 year old Polish-Canadian with a Polish accent if that makes a difference. Perhaps Eastern European girls are more upfront and play less games than regular American/Canadian girls? It's very refreshing when a girl is so open and genuine about her interest.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The chick was sexually attracted to him from the beginning.

2. He showed interest but not desperation (some aloofness) by not always answering her texts right away or sometimes not at all.

= girl chasing boy

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
gaspipe said:
2. He showed interest but not desperation (some aloofness) by not always answering her texts right away or sometimes not at all.
y
^^ i hate having to do that BS its the hall mark of a dysfunctional interaction..
hos will chase like that when they think you look cute... you and 10000 other guys are on their **** list...

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this text exchange on a chick-dominated relationship forum. Here was some of the feedback from the (presumably American/Canadian) women.

I was wondering about the exact same thing and I think it was part of his "game" to not reply sooner. What a turn-off. If a guy did that to me - and with his texts it becomes obvious that he did not that because he REALLY had some other stuff to do, but out of calculation - I would drop him faster than a hot potato. I hate those kind of games and either a man is interested and shows it and things will flow naturally or we're not meant to be. Thank god I don't have to deal with that.

Agreed. Michael sounds like a douche and Joanne sounds like an idiot without much else going for her. If a girl is attracted to crap like that, then that's just plain unfortunate. Desperate times call for desperate measures...?

Standard turnaround for any correspondence is 24 hours. Taking longer than that either means he's inconsiderate and lazy, or if he's legitimately that busy, then I would consider him undateable. But maybe my standards are too high...

No, your standards are not too high. I don't know what is the matter with her, but he didn't return her texts! I would not have bothered and I don't care HOW horny I was, I wouldn't have hung in there like she did.

... this girl was interested from the get-go (and while I'm not quite as angry in my judgment of her as Hokie seems to be, I do have to question WHY she's interested). He would've closed the deal a lot sooner had he not been an idiot. If a girl is that interested in you, then you don't scare her away by texting her back politely. Never happened. Maybe by smothering her via texts and asking about her every move, but I'm hoping normal people have the common sense to see a middle ground.

If the purpose of his texting is to make her feel unbalanced and insecure, then I'd say mission accomplished. But any girl with sef confidence and common sense would not keep texting repeatedly when he neglected to answer direct questions and dropped text conversations multiple times.

Doesn't matter whether I'm a dude or a girl...inconsiderate is inconsiderate.

And if a girl lets her emotions guide her that far off track, then that's too bad. As beachgirl said, it's one thing to disregard silly texts that don't really require responses, but to completely ignore a text asking a direct question related to date planning...that is just plain rude...or selfish at best...

And if Kate Beckinsale played this game with me, I wouldn't play. And I'd hope it wouldn't take 24 hours anyway. The initial stages are when you should be putting your best foot forward. If this is the best your friend has to offer, then that's just too bad...can't imagine how much worse it would get...

God not another one of these....

It works only if you are after just sex and you don't care what quality women you get it from ie this kind of attitude works with girls that have low self-esteem, probably not stunning beautiful and need a lot of external validation.

Exactly. Again, the only kinds of girls you'll pick up using this "method" are the ones with low self-esteem who rely on external validation. Any woman worth her salt would have stopped initiating contact with him early on in that exchange. I definitely would have.

Not sure why these women are so worked up over a harmless text exchange?

So American women interpret things one way and Polish women see things another way?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, it took 4 weeks to bang her? Why didn't he go in for the kill on the first date. Talk about drawing it out...I would have only done this if I was looking for a girlfriend.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was an extremely smooth job he did with this girl. Keeping it short, emotional spikes, not answering questions, leaving her wanting more. Very much solid and making the girl invest without putting in much effort on his end. Thanks for posting. The girls posting about this would probably do the exact same thing if they were really into the guy.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason those women got so riled up about his texting manners is because this approach WOULD work on them, and there would be nothing they could do about it.

An integral part of text game is not replying to every message sent. The old model of text game- which was to send witty texts and essentially run routines, with the goal of "keeping the flame alive"- is hilariously wrong. You won't lose a girl because you disappeared for 5 days and ignored her texts. You WILL lose a girl if you enter an endless loop of running routines via text.

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
The reason those women got so riled up about his texting manners is because this approach WOULD work on them, and there would be nothing they could do about it.

An integral part of text game is not replying to every message sent. The old model of text game- which was to send witty texts and essentially run routines, with the goal of "keeping the flame alive"- is hilariously wrong. You won't lose a girl because you disappeared for 5 days and ignored her texts. You WILL lose a girl if you enter an endless loop of running routines via text.
Well stated Jeffst1980.

You said it here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=188587

The best strategy is to mimic the communication strategies of high valued men and prey on her need for validation. This is what it means to be a "challenge." Since the chemistry from your first date will be forgotten in days, the only way to get her interest level up is going to be to plant the seed that you aren't sure about her yet and have other prospects.

... When you DO ask her out again, keep it short and sweet- don't try too hard to be witty and keep these dates SIMPLE. A man valued by many women will NOT bend over backwards trying to impress a girl he just met. Trying to impress her will send her running at this stage in the game.

... I hate game playing, and it's a shame that two people that like each other can't just go out and be transparent with one another. Unfortunately, part of building a connection with a woman lies in having her feel insecure about your feelings towards her -- in the early stages, anyway. If you've had a string of (seemingly) great first dates, only to have the girl disappear afterwards, it is because you failed to leave room for doubt. You will have much better luck if you disappear for a bit immediately following the first date.

... The main thing to remember with texting is that you get FAR BETTER results by being "rude" i.e. ignoring her questions, stopping midway through conversations, taking forever to respond, or sending vague non sequitur messages. Asking her how her midterm went, etc. before she's invested in you will not make you stand out. Having absolutely piss poor texting "manners" will, however. Incorporate a little of this girl's flakiness into your game and you'll see better results.
This guy executed this flawlessly.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that when you read that text exchange, his aloofness seems completely natural. No one would accuse him of deliberate playing "games," if they were not prompted beforehand. He just sounds like a busy, cool guy that has no need to put much effort into chasing girls.

Was he cognizant of all this? Or was she truly not that high a priority? I'm extremely impressed if it's the former, since our natural instinct is to try to close the deal as quickly as possible when a girl is actively engaging over text like this.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept is good, but he took way too long, and drew it out too far. Not that it didn't work... He just took it to the extreme. I'm suprised the girl still hung around. Not all of them when you do it like that.

This is the opposite of coming on too strong. I find a balance works best, and you don't have to have such long delays inbetween. But whatever works, I guess.

I do like the way he handled every situation though.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
The concept is good, but he took way too long, and drew it out too far. Not that it didn't work... He just took it to the extreme. I'm suprised the girl still hung around. Not all of them when you do it like that.
Agreed. There's a difference between not catering and acting aloof. As in the post, when girl asks "Do you have a time in mind?" and there is no response until 24 hours later, it shows the guy doesn't even respect his own words.

As floyd said, it worked, but usually its best to strike while the irons hot.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried doing this kind of text game, but it just takes WAY too long. I figured that if she is interested from the beginning, you got it. If the girl isn't interested, then ignoring her texts and taking long to respond won't work.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Notice that when you read that text exchange, his aloofness seems completely natural. No one would accuse him of deliberate playing "games," if they were not prompted beforehand. He just sounds like a busy, cool guy that has no need to put much effort into chasing girls.

Was he cognizant of all this? Or was she truly not that high a priority? I'm extremely impressed if it's the former, since our natural instinct is to try to close the deal as quickly as possible when a girl is actively engaging over text like this.
He was juggling 3 other girls at the time so that helped him convey aloofness. Also he was legitimately busy with other stuff going on his life like the baptism. Note that he schedules a date for Sunday and then flakes on HER the day before the date (for his cousin's baptism legit reason). This only raised his value in her eyes. She kept chasing him hard even after that.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe im crazy but i get the impression that when you're being
fake about acting aloof or busy, it doesn't work, when you
LEGITIMATELY have things going on, and are aloof and flaky, it
magically works in attracting the person more.

Its like the universe has a law of truth that always wins out.