When she asks...

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Where's the best place you've done it?"

She means where and when and why was it the most exciting/interesting place to have sex.

Which path do you guys take to responding to this question and why?

Your thoughts greatly appreciated,

felony.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just be honest. the weirdest place ive done it is either on a playground or a hotel lobby bathroom.... but there was nothing exciting about it.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about this.

If you don't have a good story that wouldn't offend her, be mysterious about it or turn it around and say, "how about we do it on the roof?" It's probably best to be vague and mysterious and not answer her.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryoshi
I've thought about this.

If you don't have a good story that wouldn't offend her, be mysterious about it or turn it around and say, "how about we do it on the roof?" It's probably best to be vague and mysterious and not answer her.
That's not half bad. In that case though a better answer might be to say whereever you guys are... If you're at an amusement park on the ferris wheel say "at an amusement park on the ferris wheel" and wink.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like ryoshi's, and especially, sexy_malibu's ideas..... those are great........
after all, why answer a woman's quesiton directly when you can be mysterious AND get some? ;):D

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
That's not half bad. In that case though a better answer might be to say whereever you guys are... If you're at an amusement park on the ferris wheel say "at an amusement park on the ferris wheel" and wink.
Best answer there is... wherever you are when she asks you that question... look around and find what you think would be the weirdest place to do it and use Malibu's idea.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity...

Where *is* the best place you dj's have done it?

I'd go with Malibu's suggestion. Cheeky, flirty, and a little slutty. Most girls will like that.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Just out of curiousity...

Originally posted by HeyPretty
I'd go with Malibu's suggestion. Cheeky, flirty, and a little slutty. Most girls will like that.
Thanks Heyprettybaby... I pride myself on being cheeky, flirty, and slutty. :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by felony
"Where's the best place you've done it?"

She means where and when and why was it the most exciting/interesting place to have sex.

Which path do you guys take to responding to this question and why?

Your thoughts greatly appreciated,

felony.
Consider this, what was more important, where you were or the person you were with? Ask yourself if you did it in the same place, would it be as good with a HB7 as with a HB10????

That's why I always answer that it all depends on the person I'm with. As long as we have excellent chemistry, we'll have excellent sex. 'Nuff said...