When she asks "Are you gay?"

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
What the hell does that mean? Is that really a bad thing?
No it means she's interested. She's just wondering why your not with a girl.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means one of two things,

1) "Why aren't you making a move on me? I am really making it obvious"

2) "I don't see you as a manly man I can see myself in the sack with."

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
What the hell does that mean? Is that really a bad thing?
As mentioned, it's a good thing.

I avoid answering questions directly so I'll say some non-answer to play with her:

"What's wrong with being gay?"
"You don't like gay people?"
"That's pretty personal don't you think?"
etc...

I almost always have a very slight smirk (CEastwood) when I'm saying things like that but sometimes an overly done deadpan (some JBond) is fun as well.

I had a girl at work where I'd been for a few weeks who started asking me if I was gay. She started up by harassing my about my toothbrush that was lightish red. Every few days she'd try to tease me about being gay. This means she's thinking about it more and more and it's getting her very attracted because I'm not getting angry and I'm refusing to settle the matter.

After a month of this one night I said "hey, lets go get a drink and check out some guys!" and laughed. I knew she wouldn't refuse, she likes me, wants to really figure out if I'm kidding, etc...

We had a great night and she told me why she asked. a) Wanted to know why she hadn't seen a female around and b) she noticed I wasn't fascinated by women like acting nervous or overly interested in any females at work.

*I'm always trying to find out what women are responding to by casually trying to find out what the main things were that specifically caught their interest.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her not Im not gay, Ill prove it to yah. what are you doing later on tonight.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ususally women ask me this when I know they want me but hold off just for laughs. You're fine.

E

Energizer

I got into a relationship talk with a woman at work earlier. She asked me if I was gay when I sarcastically and honestly answered her questions about marriage etc and the fact that I don't want a girlfriend. I didn't detect any interest on her part though and if she did, I sabotaged them. :crackup:

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a good sign, i get it a lot and usually things end out in a better way.
Hit her with a quirky response its got openings all over it!

"What!? I'm 100% straight baby, but you would look so much hotter if i could throw a helmet and shoulderpads on you"

EDIT: and most of the times when they ask that, they basically saying your too hot/awesome/attractive/whatever to be single etc