When she asks about your ex and sex history

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best answer to give when a girl you're interested in and getting to know asks you about your previous relationship and how many girls you've slept with? I guess she's trying to see whether she's a rebound, 'just another fvck', whether you can commit etc.

This broad asking isn't a slvt and seems the type that gets very attached.

If it helps, I've slept with 24 girls and ex broke up with me two months ago. Truths that she won't like lol.

Edit: I say she's not a slvt base on limited knowledge of her and her personality. She well could be or could have been...

roflzaur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say I would not like to know about your past, and you about mine. If we ever get into a relationship we may talk about it. If you are good looking and obviously not a virgin, this makes you mysterious.

And never talk trash about ex girlfriends in front of her.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t ask, don’t tell. It’s none of her business, and any details of, any numerical value of lovers, are liable to be used against you in the evaluation of your worth. If you do say something, keep it vague.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why do girls ask how many you've been with and what do they want to hear?

I've been asked this question recently by a girl I've had a couple of dates with. We haven't had sex yet, but things are escalating. She seems to like me a lot and seems to want more than just a fling, so is she just seeking reassurance I'm not a player?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
So why do girls ask how many you've been with and what do they want to hear?

I've been asked this question recently by a girl I've had a couple of dates with. We haven't had sex yet, but things are escalating. She seems to like me a lot and seems to want more than just a fling, so is she just seeking reassurance I'm not a player?
Generally, the best strategy is to be vague or laugh off the question (i.e. "more than a busload, less than a plane-full).

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Over 5000"

Do not take this question seriously

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a trap!

Doesn't matter if you say 10 or 100...
That being said, I wouldn't recommend saying more than 12, or less than 4...irregardless of what your number is. Tell her it shouldn't matter to her because it doesn't matter to you...and honestly, it shouldn't. Just remember, she probably wouldn't give you an honest answer to the same question...

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Say this verbatim, "Who and what I'm was doing when you weren't around is none of your business."

or a number that's so ridiculously high that she'll learn not to ask you some sh*t like that.

You can use the "Bill Clinton," excuse, "It depends on what your definition of "is," "is."

Tell her a number that's ridiculously low, but say it in a sarcastic tone.

Ask how many guys she's been with and say one of the following

a) Damn, you've got some catching up to do.

b) Damn, I've got some catching up to do.

Tell her the truth, and when she starts to trip, you should say, "Then why are you asking questions you don't want the answer to.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
roflzaur said:
Say I would not like to know about your past, and you about mine. If we ever get into a relationship we may talk about it. If you are good looking and obviously not a virgin, this makes you mysterious.

And never talk trash about ex girlfriends in front of her.
This. It just looks butthurt. Don't do it. I've learned from my mistakes

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a chick brings this up i simply say ''thats none of your bussiness'' change subject and move on! she'll get the drift and will probably never mention it again.

I noticed that mostly the really insecure ones ask this question! smh

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "That kind of conversation never turns out to be productive" and change the subject. This will demonstrate your strength and keep her regarding you as mysterious.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with above. Do not answer this question directly. Especially if you have yet to sleep with her. This is a sh!t test that you will fail.

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her the truth: none.

ALWAYS tell a woman the full truth when she asks.

hahana jk

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Don’t ask, don’t tell. It’s none of her business, and any details of, any numerical value of lovers, are liable to be used against you in the evaluation of your worth. If you do say something, keep it vague.
Especially if the man is a virgin or has a really low number count. Women aren't fond of inexperienced men. They find it "creepy". A good number of women will swear up and down that they hate womanizers yet it's usually these same guys they'll drop their panties for.