When older or unattractive girls hit on you

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could someone please shed some light on this?
I know I'd only hit on a not so attractive girl if I feel ugly and don't want to get rejected.
Should you assume you're ugly if this happened to you?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overanalyzing.

Accept the compliment and move on with your life. This has nothing to do with how you should regard yourself as a man.

Ridiculous.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Would a Playboy Playmate be insulted if a fat guy bought her magazine?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Stop overanalyzing. Either that or turn this "negative" into a positive.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have a point but its hard to give you an opinion with no furthere elements.

The point is that ugly or old women dont hit on guys who they consider attractive enough to be desidered from women, because they know those guys wouldnt even bother to look at them.

So it could be that you a perceived not that attractive therefore at their reach, anyway what I saw happening much more often is those kind of undesired women hitting on nice guys, for two reasons.

Nice guys are not usually successful with women as unattractive guys, plus they would not reject harshly or ignore them therefore making their failure less painful.

Anyway also keep in mind that due to pvssy starved guys even old and ugly women think they are hot so what previously say doesnt apply.

Anyway if you want a benchmark just consider the reaction of good looking girls when you approach them, if they are open to you then there is nothing to worry about, if they avoid you brutally or ignore you openly then there could be a problem.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe im way off but my take on it is just the opposite.

fat ugly girls or older undesirables usually have no problem hitting on attractive desirable guys because they see it as a novelty and don't fear getting shot down because thats what they expect anyway, their ego takes no hit since they see the guy as way out of their league anyway.

They do it more for sport and less because they actually think you're going to date and marry them. To them its like playing a scratch off lottery ticket, its fun and slim chance they might win a 1000 bucks but they're not going to cry about a lost dollar.

undesirable girls dont hit on undesirable guys because they'd feel awful to be turned down by them.

thats my take.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i generally just sh!t in their mouth....they get the hint after that :D :crackup:

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, I guess it boils down to the same thing...ignore those that approach you that you find unattractive and go approach yourself the ones you want, the best way to find out if you are good enough is to approach the ones you want.
This AFC sh*t is one of the most crippling problems I have faced. I feel like I'm in a jail and I want to get out but something is holding back. It's the first step that is hard, to not care and go for it.
I'm going to start a new thread on my approach journal, maybe that will keep me motivated and at the same time it will help other members learn from my mistakes. Today was my day 1 and it was...as you expect...a total flop, I will go post it in a new thread for anyone who wants to be entertained :)

prickster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somedude_UK_31 said:
Could someone please shed some light on this?
I know I'd only hit on a not so attractive girl if I feel ugly and don't want to get rejected.
Should you assume you're ugly if this happened to you?
well british women aren`t famous for their beauty, that`s for sure, so it`s more like you are getting exposed to a larger number of women

and btw, some women look worse without makeup, high heels and wonder bra

prickster

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Let me guess you are a somewhat skinny guy?????
a nerd will be skinny or fat, have a shytty attitude and weak body posture that turns women away

a guy that`s physically active, will have a better posture and better attitude due to hormonal shifts in the body, but it`s still not the muscles that make him attractive, it`s a byproduct of his lifestyle

I know bodybuilders, that are insecure betas and incels, so just working out will not make you a sex machine

and you basing your confidence on muscles means that you feel that you need something 'extra' to be at the same level of other people ... another beta belief

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Let me guess you are a somewhat skinny guy?????
I'm actually built, years of training and strict dieting, you get the idea.
I'm not short either, but not tall, 5'11.

Muscles or no muscles, you will NOT get girls if you don't approach. Trust me on this one.
I'm this built super fit (you won't believe my pictures) lonely guy who has not a single female friend, go figure.

My problem is ONE thing only, fear of approaching, it's crippling me. I know so well that once I get over it, I'm gonna have a blast because I know I got everything else.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somedude_UK_31 said:
Thanks for the replies guys, I guess it boils down to the same thing...ignore those that approach you that you find unattractive and go approach yourself the ones you want, the best way to find out if you are good enough is to approach the ones you want.
This AFC sh*t is one of the most crippling problems I have faced. I feel like I'm in a jail and I want to get out but something is holding back. It's the first step that is hard, to not care and go for it.
I'm going to start a new thread on my approach journal, maybe that will keep me motivated and at the same time it will help other members learn from my mistakes. Today was my day 1 and it was...as you expect...a total flop, I will go post it in a new thread for anyone who wants to be entertained :)

NO.

Don't attach how you value yourself from reactions of other people. If you think you are good enough, they will too. Don't go in trying to find this out or it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually suspect that if you're ugly unattractive girls will be more serious about hitting on you.

They do hit on good looking guys but it's often in a very outrageous manner like they know they don't have a change and are going out in a blaze of glory kind of thing. When they hit on less attractive guys they really mean it.

For example I'm not that attractive but I am the absolute cats pajamas to at least a dozen girls out there that are either very cute but a little chubby or very fit with a hatchet face. They see me as attainable and think they have a chance (if I wasn't with someone).

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
NO.

Don't attach how you value yourself from reactions of other people. If you think you are good enough, they will too. Don't go in trying to find this out or it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.
Thanks Yuppaz, that's a really good point. I will take note of that one!

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
maybe im way off but my take on it is just the opposite.

fat ugly girls or older undesirables usually have no problem hitting on attractive desirable guys because they see it as a novelty and don't fear getting shot down because thats what they expect anyway, their ego takes no hit since they see the guy as way out of their league anyway.

They do it more for sport and less because they actually think you're going to date and marry them. To them its like playing a scratch off lottery ticket, its fun and slim chance they might win a 1000 bucks but they're not going to cry about a lost dollar.
And then hilariously if the attractive guy for whatever reason does show interest in return they'll freak out and assume that he's playing a joke on them.

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one noticing that in general (not always) the prettier the girl is the better the outcome of the approach is? i find the banged up biatchez are more rude when you approach them. Maybe I'm just being lucky? Please share ur thoughts brothers in DJing.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somedude_UK_31 said:
Am I the only one noticing that in general (not always) the prettier the girl is the better the outcome of the approach is? i find the banged up biatchez are more rude when you approach them. Maybe I'm just being lucky? Please share ur thoughts brothers in DJing.
I agree with that, most definitely the case in my country (Philippines) which is why I actually feel bad for my UG female friends because not only are they below HB standards in the looks department, they also have a ****ty attitutde towards guys who hit on 'em unlike HB 7-10's here who are very pleasant and at least smiles when you approach them