When I'm with a girl

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would anyone be able to explain why I feel more confident when I'm alone with a girl but, if I'm out alone in public my confidence feels fake and like I'm being scrutinized?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel like you need to be validated. I know a few guys that always need to have a girl with them, and I think its because they are trying to act like they are "The Man". They dont have the confidence to walk into a place solo and be the alpha male, so they need a sidekick "girl", to go with them so the other people in such establishment thinks more of them.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Probably because if you are alone with a girl in a room by yourselves, she has to pay attention to you; You're the only thing that can get her attention.

But out at a club or whatever, there are other, better guys for her to occupy her time. Hell, even other girls to talk to might be more interesting than you.

The confidence you feel when you're alone with a girl is artificial. Its just a by-product of the fact that she HAS to talk to you. If there was another guy in the room that was more interesting than you, you wouldn't hold her attention, and that confidence would be gone.

You gotta lot to learn man, read the bible.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i get what youre saying. but there are times with a social gathering where i still feel i hold the confidence than others. i dont know for sure why its not constant.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Maybe you're just an inconsistent kinda guy?

^Read that a few times^

You gotta develop your inner game. Your self-esteem. Your fvcking PRIDE as a MAN.

Read the bible.