When her girl-friend asked you if you like her friend?

matchstick

Reaction score
I got asked this question last night on a double date. Her friend asked me if I like her friend and if I want to be her boyfriend :/

How do you guys usually respond to a question like this?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always use the old "She should ask me herself is she wants to know".
Not sure if that gets you out of trouble though :)

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yes."

I think that evading the question is stupid because it's defensive in itself. You should speak the truth and be bold about it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HariPoter13 said:
"Yes."

I think that evading the question is stupid because it's defensive in itself. You should speak the truth and be bold about it.
It's a valid question though because it is taught here that you should not be the first to directly come out and tell the girl that you like her. Some believe you should never tell her (I agree with the former, but not the latter).

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She is a real cool person, and I'm enjoying her company and conversation. Right now I am not looking for any particular relationship but if it happens that we get to know each other better I wouldn't fight the possibility of us being together exclusively."

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Do as pretty boy suggested.

It happened the same to me once and I failed the situation by replying logically and directly.

I suggest you however to dont p1ss off her friend despite her being a cvnt because feminine sheep mentality keep in high consideration friends opinion.
If her friend keeps hammering in her that you are a loser no matter how much game you have, your success will be at risk.

It could be a good idea instead to reframe and let her friend talk, so you dont get exposed and she will have the impression you give a fvck about her opinion.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
"She is a real cool person, and I'm enjoying her company and conversation. Right now I am not looking for any particular relationship but if it happens that we get to know each other better I wouldn't fight the possibility of us being together exclusively."
Nailed it...

You have to figure that she is going to get back to your date with what you said. So if you sound too indifferent it may sound bad/worse later after translation. I would say something like "She's an awesome girl, it's been a while since I have been able to vibe with someone like that."

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you her little Watson?" "She's cool, I enjoy her...that's all for you for now...ask me again in a week for more clues."