When girls talk about other guys with you

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one chick I was talking to (and trying to get some with) starts mentioning other guys who are asking her out and stuff. Then she starts asking me if I think she should go out with them. I was thinking to myself, "WTF, am I your ****ing relationship mentor?" This slightly pissed me off, and I pretty much told her that I couldn't give a damn what she does. I then focused the conversation away from this discussion on to other things.

The funny thing is that I ended up doing stuff with her that night. But I kept wondering why the hell she would start asking me about what she needs to do with other guys. What do you guys think about that? Is she flaky as hell and an attention *****? Is this a sign that the future with her isn't very good? Or, is she so damn comfortable with me that she feels like she can talk about anything?

Thanks

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is not a flake and she is not an att *****...
she was trying to give you subtle hints to ask her out.
you = ask her out.
however, she will not learn until she is much older, and probally married, that men dont get all the subtle hints.

Reaction score
then u change the subject
hell a chick tried talkin to me about her bf that she just broke up with, ok sure so i found out why they broke up, and i didnt need to know any more about that, u simply change the subject.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Marc and Steve asked me out the other day... do you think I should take them up on their offer?"

******** translator sez...

These other guys are asking me out, when are YOU going to get off your dead a$$ and do it?

BGMan

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What Kitten said.

How is it that this is such common knowlege for girls and guys just don't get it?

dirtymexican

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I had a chick do the same thing to me.... THis is a good sign of an attention Hoe... You did a good job by passing her test by changing the subject... I did one worse.... WHen she did that to me i began talking about other women and our date turned into a "price" tournament..... At the end of the night we both felt awkward... lol

SO you got some action... good job you passed her test...

Since she does sound like an AW, i would not get attached.... She will pull that SH!T again if you let her... Don't expect a LTR with her... Girls like this are only good for one thing and sometimes even that isn't worth the drama you will go through to get some... My opinion, ride it out and never let your guard down... Always be ready to next her... Have that mentality and you will be fine...

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they start asking questions about other guys or talking about it, don't answer her questions directly, give her less EC. Let her know your bored. They just sh|t test you, so punish them, this way you'll prize yourself. And at the first moment possible change the subject, which you did.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Guys are so clueless about this it's not even funny.

When a girl tells you about the guys hitting on her and asking her out it's just like how you guys try to use "Social Proof" to send the message to someone you're interested in that you are desirable to other people.

Wake UP already!

Anyone on this site should KNOW instinctively what this behavior means, because you talk about doing the same thing yourselves.

Oh, and because of how easy it is for so many guys on here to miss this blatantly obvious hint girls give that they're interested...it's usually not really a good idea to use the whole "Social Proof" thing because it has the same effect on girls that it does on the guy who started this thread.

She likes you...ask her out before she loses interest from you taking too long.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You girls are being too hard on guys. It's not that guys don't know how to read subtle hints, it's that you ladies don't know how to give them properly.

If you want the guy to ask you out, and you wanna hint it, mention how you've been feeling really lonely lately and that you miss having a relationship. That's a subtle hint any guy can read.

Saying you have guys chasing you is not a hint, it's a statement saying that you're pretty well off and don't need another guy.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Wildfire I don't want to "piss" in your post but,

There was a girl I asked out and she just said:

"let's go out another day" while saying to her female friend (right in front of my face) that some guys were hitting on her all the time!

Later she LJBFed me!

So, was It an exception? Yeah, I think so!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Could go either way:

-She could be trying to rile you into making a move, or
-She could be telling you just like she would ask her girlfriends for advice on dating.

The bottom line is WHO GIVES A FVCK?? Do what you WANT to do.

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
You girls are being too hard on guys. It's not that guys don't know how to read subtle hints, it's that you ladies don't know how to give them properly.

If you want the guy to ask you out, and you wanna hint it, mention how you've been feeling really lonely lately and that you miss having a relationship. That's a subtle hint any guy can read.

Saying you have guys chasing you is not a hint, it's a statement saying that you're pretty well off and don't need another guy.
hello??? dude...this website is full of guys....theres like zero to none (ive seen one) girls on this dam site. Why r u hinting us on how to get other guys.....lmao this isnt hte www.sogaysuave.com website hahahahahhaha [dam that was a good one] hahha

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's definitly a test, I think we can all agree on that. The problem is if you like the girl a lot and she brings this up, chances are you'll get jealous and show your insecurity/attachment to her. The girls on here seem to think it simply means she wants you to ask her out, but I'm not so sure it's the only reason. I've talked about this with a friend of mine and we both agree it's a total turn off when girls bring up "other guys", especially when they already KNOW you're interested in them.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Hey Wildfire I don't want to "piss" in your post but,

There was a girl I asked out and she just said:

"let's go out another day" while saying to her female friend (right in front of my face) that some guys were hitting on her all the time!

Later she LJBFed me!

So, was It an exception? Yeah, I think so!
She was telling her female friend that guys kept hitting on her...she wasn't telling YOU. It only applies if she's telling YOU. If she's telling a female friend so that you will hear, she's actually trying to discourage you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiMpIn GuY
hello??? dude...this website is full of guys....theres like zero to none (ive seen one) girls on this dam site. Why r u hinting us on how to get other guys.....lmao this isnt hte www.sogaysuave.com website hahahahahhaha [dam that was a good one] hahha
penkitten and I are both women...

guess the jokes on you. :D

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAM! lmao....im speechless!!! hey u wanna be "friends" to help each other get a partner of the opposite sex? (i help u wit ur question wit guys, and u help me wit my questions with girls?)

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On it's own. If she were to verbalise it I don't think that would inspire the the confidence in the guy into asking her out due to the psychology that if she has bummed those other guys out, she will probably bum you out as well. Dizzy move for a girl who is interested to mention it in front of someone she is interested in.

However if she were to say that while touching your balls and licking her lips, that's another story. That would work, It would suggest she was tasteful and selective.

:cool:

dirtymexican

Don Juan
Reaction score
WYLDFIRE....

I understand what you are trying to say.... I think also has to be on the maturity level of the girl. If she is pulling that crap to define herself as being desirable (prize) for a guy to ask her out, than it just shows that her maturity level is really low.

Like what MindOverMatter stated: You all just need to give the hints more properly..

Like in my case:
My girl did this to me while on a date... That is total disrespect if you ask me... I asked her out... There is no need to be talking about how sexy another guy is to define herself to be more desirable in my eyes. If i didn't find her desirable for me to begin with, then i wouldn't have asked her out..! Our date was totally cool until she pull that BS..

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to Penkitten & Wyldfire (both female posters), however, thanks for that post, I've never seen someone make a bigger retard out of themselves then that. But since you're new here and still a child, I'll cut you some slack.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter

Perhaps...but likewise...if a guy is showing interest in me while also trying to set up his own little harem as "social proof"...it's a HUGE turn off.

Here's a little story of a guy I went on one date with. I was using an online dating service and he contacted me. He didn't have a picture on his profile so I told him that I don't meet any men who don't first show me what they look like. He sent me a picture and he was attractive so I agreed to meet him. I gave him my number and he called me right away. He had to go to a town a couple hours away that afternoon to have dinner with what he referred to as "some friends", so we were going to meet up at a local bar if he got back early enough.

Well, he called me and I had put my cell down and didn't get to it in time, so I called him right back. He mistook me for someone else and said "What did you, chicken out?" Clearly he was supposed to be meeting some other woman he met online for dinner and she didn't show up. I almost didn't go meet him because of that alone. But I said, well he probably already had that set up, so I'll let it pass. We met at the bar later that night and got along really well. We had a good time and he was pleasantly surprised that I actually looked like the picture he saw. Apparently he had met mostly women who didn't resemble their photos that much. He offered to buy me drinks, but I insisted on buying my own...sodas, as I was driving and am not a big drinker.

So after a couple of hours he said he had to run over to another bar nearby to say hi to his friends. Big red flag popped up right there. He said he'd be back in a half hour. Well, exactly 30 minutes later, I headed out the door. I met him in the parking lot. He asked if he could come to my place to hang out and I said that no, he couldn't. He then said he'd like to get together for lunch the next day. I hesitantly agreed...I say hesitantly because he had already screwed up twice and my patience was wearing thin. He asked me to call him at 11am the next day to set up the time and place. So I call and again, he mistook me for some other woman he was supposed to be meeting right then. I just hung up on him. He called a couple of hours later and I had my teenage daughter answer the phone and tell him I was sleeping. He kept trying to call for about a month and I never picked the phone up or returned his calls. Three stirkes, and he was out. He went from looking attactive to being really gross and nasty.

At least for me...any guy that spreads himself around to many women is just disgusting and dirty. I like my men a bit more choosy and uncontaminated.