When girls say hi

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there must be a lot of *****es at my school because like sometimes when I'm in the hallway during classes when theres not many people in the hallway I see girls sometimes and I don't get eye contact most of the time because a lot of girls are insecure and they just look at like the ground are look away from me. Usually its girls I don't know and I occasionaly say hi. But sometimes they just keep walking on and don't say anything back. What would be a good thing to say to them after that if they don't say hi?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont say anything man

if they dont say hi back fawk em

im doing the boot camp thing now and i found out that if you touch them on the shoulder and instantly say hi , you get more of a reaction, if anything a amazing expression

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont say anything man

if they dont say hi back, fawk em

im doing the boot camp thing now and i found out that if you touch them on the shoulder and instantly say hi , you get more of a reaction, if anything a amazing expression

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg i can not stand people who dont say hi back. but i had no idea you would get a good reaction if you touched thier shoulder. guess i learn something new everyday ^_^;

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF they dont say "hi" then they:

A) Don't hear you.
B) Don't want to say hi to you because you make them look bad. Girls don't want to damage their reputations on you.

I HATE saying "hi" to losers. It's so annoying to see some people don't take pride in theirselves. In fact, I pull them over and yell at them to stop being losers. Girls will say "hi" to you without you even looking at them eventually, if you do it right :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
IF they dont say "hi" then they:

A) Don't hear you.
B) Don't want to say hi to you because you make them look bad. Girls don't want to damage their reputations on you.
C) Are to shy to do so

IF you say hi and they dont say hi back then just get on with it, who cares.. The world keeps spinning.

Reaction score
f*ck them!

They can suck a d*ck and die.