When girls play hard to get

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know about not showing them any attention, is there anything else I can do in this situation?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
I know about not showing them any attention, is there anything else I can do in this situation?
You play harder to get. Seems like it used to be if two people liked each other, they clicked w/o the games. By playing harder to get I do not mean totally ignore her, I mean turn about is fair play... You would be foolish to turn her advances down like 5 times in a row. Maybe once ever three or fours times. If she likes you well enough, she will stop with the games.

There is the crowd that would say No games period!! I tend to agree a lot with this crowd. I like the 3 strike rule personally, and there are some that say two.. I will give her a fair chance to come correct and if by 3 times she is making no effort, then it is next! Now if she comes back after that, she is placed on the third string team and good enough only for a hit.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
You play harder to get. Seems like it used to be if two people liked each other, they clicked w/o the games. By playing harder to get I do not mean totally ignore her, I mean turn about is fair play... You would be foolish to turn her advances down like 5 times in a row. Maybe once ever three or fours times. If she likes you well enough, she will stop with the games.

There is the crowd that would say No games period!! I tend to agree a lot with this crowd. I like the 3 strike rule personally, and there are some that say two.. I will give her a fair chance to come correct and if by 3 times she is making no effort, then it is next! Now if she comes back after that, she is placed on the third string team and good enough only for a hit.
ditto

:up:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "playing hard to get" is a thing of the past. Society has allowed woman to be the chaser, and they do so aggressively. If she is really into you, then she won't be playing hard to get. Some woman have the logic that they don't want to "screw it up", so they act uninterested towards you, but this goes against everything they are. If she FEELS like being with you, then she will bend over backwards to make it happen. NC should be used as a means of punishment if she is acting up. So if she is being a b!tch, then it's probably more or less her lack of interest rather than "playing hard to get", which NC can easily resolve.

-Scars

muddy_waters87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I think "playing hard to get" is a thing of the past. Society has allowed woman to be the chaser, and they do so aggressively. If she is really into you, then she won't be playing hard to get. Some woman have the logic that they don't want to "screw it up", so they act uninterested towards you, but this goes against everything they are. If she FEELS like being with you, then she will bend over backwards to make it happen. NC should be used as a means of punishment if she is acting up. So if she is being a b!tch, then it's probably more or less her lack of interest rather than "playing hard to get", which NC can easily resolve.

-Scars
NC = No Contact?

What's the deal here?
Anywho...I'm in a similar situation right now. I have gotten a whole crapload of signals from this girl, and when I asked her out she said "maybe, if I'm not busy." I think she is playing hard to get to be honest, but it could be that she lost all interest. Whatever, either way, I need some advice with this as well.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muddy_waters87 said:
Anywho...I'm in a similar situation right now. I have gotten a whole crapload of signals from this girl, and when I asked her out she said "maybe, if I'm not busy." I think she is playing hard to get to be honest, but it could be that she lost all interest. Whatever, either way, I need some advice with this as well.
You can try what I did with my last ex when I was asking her out and kept getting the same crap. One night, I invited her to come to a party, and after she sent me a txt saying she's at some show, "maybe later if blah blah", my reply was: "Get your arse here, NOW." She did as I told, was very submissive that night and we hooked up.

Essentially, they're like little girls playing & waiting for you the man to put the foot down and say enough is enough.

It only works if you KNOW for sure she's interested though.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's playomg hard to get it's cuz she doesn't want you to to get her, duh

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:

-Scars
exactly

women need to upgrade their software if they want a real modern man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7a7EqrHC3k

:whistle:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl refuses to spend anytime with you because she is busy with school; is she playing hard to get? Is there any correlation with her interest level?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Girls that play "hard to get"...Get it HARD!

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
If a girl refuses to spend anytime with you because she is busy with school; is she playing hard to get? Is there any correlation with her interest level?
I've met plenty of women who had a ton on their plate, (school-work, job, etc) and still would bend over backwards to make time for some bad-boy type. Even when they had no business spending hours driving across state or partying, if they like you enough, their feelings can and probably will override common sense. Sounds to me like "too much hw, too busy" is a convenient excuse, at least if she uses it repeatedly. Not in all cases of course, there are women who bury themselves in work, but the typical girl you meet will make time for you if she is interested enough IMHO.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron said:
I've met plenty of women who had a ton on their plate, (school-work, job, etc) and still would bend over backwards to make time for some bad-boy type. Even when they had no business spending hours driving across state or partying, if they like you enough, their feelings can and probably will override common sense. Sounds to me like "too much hw, too busy" is a convenient excuse, at least if she uses it repeatedly. Not in all cases of course, there are women who bury themselves in work, but the typical girl you meet will make time for you if she is interested enough IMHO.
This.

+1

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to get doesn't exist. What you mean is that she isn't interested.