when girls ask for money

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question! Today at lunch one of the girls in my class who doesent usually talk to me too much becuase she is shy, asked me for some money so she could get some ice cream. Well its nothing new becasue girls are always comming up to me for money because they all know (think) im rich as hell, so all of them figure i will give them money..well usually i will just say i dont have any money or ill just say i cant give you any, but today she knew i had money and she asked if i could give her some money and i said i dont know. she said she would pay me back but they all say that and they never pay me back so i said well you wont pay me back, well then all my frieds next to me mere all "stop being a cheap @ss Its not like you dont have any money" well i may have a lot of money but it just makes me mad as heck when peopel think i dont care about stuff or money because i have money and people will come up to me who never talk to me just to ask for money. They treat me like this all the time. At my house they treat all my belongings like i can just replace it all easily, and i cant and they trash my house. What should i do so i dont run into this problem anymore without sounding to much like an @ss whole? LMK ASAP thansk

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's get used in this manner all the time, and those who would call you a cheap A$$ for being ambivalent are also AFC's.

I know what this is like -- even if I'm not rich. People always asking for money or gum or something.

What do I say:

"What's my incentive?"

As I say this with a grin, the beggers usually pause to think a minute. I will honestly guage their reply, and if I like it or think that it's creative then I'll hand whatever it is over. But other times I'll tell them that their reasoning isn't good enough, and their not gettin' nothin'.

What I deem an acceptable answer might differ depending on who's asking me.

If people walk away without giving me an answer, then I take that as an insult, and it's obvious that they didn't even really care about what they were asking from me.

Sometimes when a fine girl asks for something, I use her request as an opportunity to start a convo by asking her "What's my incentive" and then telling her that whatever reason she gave is not "valuable enough" for me to give it up, then request another reason from her. This is a good way to guage interest level. Ex: if you denounce three reasons she gives you and she'll give you another, then she's interested. If she doesn't want to give you a seccond reason than she may be less interested. Plus durring this whole exchange you're acting really ****y which is good.

Hope this helps.

- Maurizio

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slap 'em. NO JUST KIDDING! Next time someone does this make them do something for you first. If they decline, then you dont owe them crap! If they do it, just tell em you owe them "one" but dont give em cash.

Never, ever give chicks cash that are not your girlfriend.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you need to start kicking some ass. Your friends are in your house, trashing your place! DEMAND RESPECT. Start kicking some ass if they keep it up dude. I'm serious, thats messed up man.

Everything that was said here is just about what I was thinking too. Good job.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't kick your friends' asses. Just stop having them over. Make sure your house is always clean and proper and organized, this sends the signal that you can't F around in here.

Next time someone asks for money, and you don't want to give it to them, just look them in the eyes and say no. LOOK THEM IN THE EYES. Don't apologize, don't shake your head, don't smile.

If you make sure to grab their gaze firmly, they won't be able to respond. Just stare through the pause, then turn and leave.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Listen to these guys, they've nailed it down.

Do not supplicate to others when they haven't done anything for you. It's different if they want money after helpin you on a huge assignment or something along those lines. What isn't cool is when they want to take but not give. I can't stress this enough, but do not take sh*t from anyone.

When I started to turn my life around, I began with raising my self-respect. This meant standing up to others 24/7, and being firm in my opinions. Yeah, it lost me a few 'friends', but they weren't friends if they couldn't take a 'no' now and then. However, others did respect me a whole hell of a lot more.

If you want them to stop, show them that you won't take that sh*t. Once you make the first stand, it gets easier every time, and you will gain the respect of those around you.

Hope I helped.

------------------
You only live life once, so you gotta screw it up GOOD.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
You can't kick your friends' asses.
Oh yes you can!! If they have enough impudence to trash your place, they are not your friends. They dont respect your property, therefore they dont respect you enough. If they dont respect you, they are not your friends. If they are not your friends, you need to kick them out of your life.

When somebody is trashing something in your house, then just take his ass and kick him out of the house. If anybody wants to leave with him, they're not your friends too. Let them go and never talk to them again.

Its gonna be somewhat hard to realise that your so-called friends use you for your money and dont respect you. You have to let them go and find new ones.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milk the conversation, they will be nice and fun trying to persuade you to give them money... then when the topic has exhausted itself, and she asksa gain: Sorry, I can't, the last time I lent a woman money she-she took advantage of me. You can't believe how hard it is, when everywhere you go women look at you liek a piece of meat, some sex toy <fake stage sniffle>.

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KinoOI:
Milk the conversation, they will be nice and fun trying to persuade you to give them money... then when the topic has exhausted itself, and she asksa gain: Sorry, I can't, the last time I lent a woman money she-she took advantage of me. You can't believe how hard it is, when everywhere you go women look at you liek a piece of meat, some sex toy <fake stage sniffle>.

Got to love that one! You are saying No, but at the same time you make her prove herself to you by being loyal.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i very rarely give my friends money. if it is its usually like my best fried or something and he will usually give me money whe ni dont have any so we keep it even..that girl i gave th money too hasnt payed me back, but i went up to her today and said she owed me an ice cream and she said she knowed, os ill make sure she buys me one sometime. thanks for all the posts.

silver00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to give much to anyone. I started to lend my best friends money here and there, soon people owed me 200 bucks. they all paid me back, eventually, but getting people to repay me back was a huge pain. dont lend money. A lady friend of mine keeps trying to pump me for everything; rides, money, food. Just say no. Just tell the person that wants something from u, "whats in it for me?"

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say no dumbasses

its not that hard, all you people are way over complicating the issue.

a real DJ is confident enough to say no without dancing around the issue.

thats really sad none of you have the balls to say no. are you really THAT worried about what other people think of you. Thats pretty damn pathetic if all you guys actually are. I did like that "whats my incentive?" line tho, thats smart.

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, I get asked for money alot, and if its a girl, and she says she will pay me back, I just kino the situation, which is not hard at all, and if its only 1 or 2 dollars, doesnt really bother me, its not like im saving up for anything......

silver00

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a while don't you think thoses one and two dollars will add up? Let them work for there own money, and keep urs.

Sex Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What? Me give you money? What do you think I am, your boyfriend? And yanno what, if I were, YOU would be giving ME the money"

rawr229

Banned
Reaction score
ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remind them that you keep your pimp hand strong. That should keep them in line.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maurizio said:
AFC's get used in this manner all the time, and those who would call you a cheap A$$ for being ambivalent are also AFC's.
LOL exactly, never give a girl money unless you are in a LTR i never do, if you get called cheap then you give in you are being a spineless b*tch, its your money why should you give it up unless it gets you closer to getting with the chick, which it doesnt i must add it does the complete opposite, you need to show backbone, if you were the alpha male the girl would NEVER ask you for money she would ask the BETA male who is more likely to give it and the ALPHA would be saying the BETA has no backbone