When do you guys use kino??

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have a hard time applying kino. When I talk to a girl, sometimes I just feel like it would be wrong to touch her... The only kinoI use is hugs or when I make a joke I put my hands on their shoulder, but the rest of the time I don't touch them, what techniques besides pretending theres something in the girl's hair do you guys use for kino and that has been successful?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like putting trash in a girl's back pocket.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
hand on small of back when they walk by or when holding a door open is a good one...

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Yea, I've read that kino post by T-Dog. But I wanna hear from you guys. Haha Porky that's a good one... :D
ya I've been doing the hand on small back too.
Any more??

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-"tag your it"
-(Acting gay BUT stroknig her hair) "Like, Oh My God Becky, who does your hair!"
-touch hands when u give her something
-mistakenly kick her feet under the chair
-brush against her as u walk through the door and if you have her attention, look up at the doorframe and say "Damn where's a mistletoe when you need it" :)
- Hey my lil sis has a (insert object) just like this!
- pinch, punch first of the month
- "Hey birthday punches... what it's not your birthday? then I guess you don't want the gift I got you.... birthday punches!!!!!"

Blah can't really think of any right now. I guess the easiest one would be to rub up against em whenever there is a group of people gathering together.

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips MF! Keep your ideas coming... this is interesting.

hobbes344

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, go for the arse. make sure she's near you, pretend to be busy with something, look back at her and "mistakenly" swing your hands at her arse. She'll probably say, Hey you almost touch my ass!. then you say, almost? and just grab it ;) of course she has to at least show a little interest in you for it to work...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
One of my favs is holding out on her. Have sumtin she wants or something and make her playfully grab for it. Eventualy give it to her but make her fight for it.

gumy baze

Reaction score
This isn't REAL kino...try A KIT touching next time you are flirting with a girl. Hips, shoulder, arms around her, etc. With eye contact.

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hehe BBB :), I can't find your post. Can you tell me where it is?
Thanks

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I just walk up to girls in school that I dont know and hug em. You wouldn't believe how some of em get touchy touchy back with ya...

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't know them and you go hug them? They don't find you weird or anything? (I'm not flaming i'm just asking) :)
You just go to them and hug them??

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man you can do it right out of the blue. Pout your face, walk up to them with your arms opened and ask "can I have a hug?" Don't do it too often, more than once a week is probably too much because it's kind of a wierd thing to do, but it works. Last year the first thing one of my friends said to a new girl in the class was "can I have a hug?" He didn't even say it seriously and she was happy to oblige.

And if she says no, then she's obviously not interested. She's also a total garden hoe.

If you're walking in the hallways and you see her but she has her back to you, touch her one way or another in a friendly way, squeeze her or something somewhere on her back or her side (lightly...) and then walk away without looking back. I did this to a little freshman and two weeks later she's into me. Trouble is, I'm not really into her.

Most girls are ticklish. Some are more than others. Some are much more than others. And if you tickle them, chances are pretty good that they're going to tickle you back.

Yeah, all I can think of now.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some more I can think of

-if she's next to you, you can neg her for being short and tease her by calling her your personal arm rest, and proceed to rest your arm on her shoulder/head
-on chilly days when your hands are cold, greet her by touching her face with the ice-cold palm of your hand
-Say you are tired and ask to lean against her as support
-every time you tell a joke giver her the elbow/shoulder nudge
- Neg hit her about her fingernails and touch her fingers
-High fives
-if she looks depressed or doesn't feel good, give her a hug and say"you look like you needed a hug" and smile kindly
-playfully tug on her hair
- if you're giving her instruction on where to go or anything, guide her in the right direction by touching her
-do that thing with your thumb that uncle's do when they say "haha I got your nose"p.s. This doesn't not, I repeat DOES NOT work on black people, trust me, lol

Basically anything is good for starting kino because regardless of the method, touching another human being makes you feel closer to them