when asked tell me what you think...about her looks

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys whats the best thing to say when asked by a chick,so tell me what you think of my pics/me ? especially if she is real hot and gets heaps of attention as it is ? any ideas

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
SAy something like.... "you look great, but I've seen better"

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say that, people confuse this whole DJ thing. Think about the real Don Juan he would not say that.

When a woman asks you if she is attractive she is looking for reassurance not for an insult. Tell her she is beautiful, you can do it in a seductive way. Come in close, put your hand on her cheek, look into her eyes and say "you are beautiful". Say it with dominance. I can guarantee you she will smile and she will love it.

People think that just because an AFC compliments a woman on looks DJ's cant. It's not about that, an AFC compliments to try and win her over, he compliments out of supplication. If you do some of the things AFC's do but deliver them from a place of dominance it will drive her crazy.

So the idea is to not always be a stone cold bastard. You can tell a woman she is beautiful just do it from a place of dominance.

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all in how you say it....not what you say. Put a ****y/funny tone on what I had said before...and theres no problem....its not an insult.

Nickbe's suggestion is good too, but its also all about how you say it.

I really think the DJ thing is very open to interpretation. You should learn to mold the teachings of others into your own style that fits your personality. Not only is your own personality important, but the girls' your talking to too. If she knows she hot and hears it all the time..then telling her shes beautiful doesn't set you apart from others...a playful neg-hit will. With a girl like that, Nickbe's way would only work after all her clothes are on your bedroom floor.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats were you are wrong when a man tells a woman she is beautiful it is always at a time she does not want to or does not need to hear it but when she asks you its at a time when she needs to hear it. She is obviously feeling insecure so even a playful negative comment will hurt. I am not saying she will not sleep with you but I do not like the idea of clawing away at a womans self esteem to get her into bed. When she wants reassurance give it to her, as long as you are not giving it like a little ***** it is fine.

Like I said AFC's compliment out of supplication, DJ's compliment out of dominance.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coincidentally, a girl asked me the same question yesterday in a bar. I held and inspected her like a commodity..... then said with a smile, "i like what i'm seeing"...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anfz said:
Hey guys whats the best thing to say when asked by a chick,so tell me what you think of my pics/me ? especially if she is real hot and gets heaps of attention as it is ? any ideas
Said non-chalantly, "You look as good as any other attractive woman."

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Hubba hubba!'

Trust me, I've field-tested them all and this one comes out top.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SAy something like.... "you look great, but I've seen better"
Normally, I wouldn't recommend that. That question is usually more a sign of interest in you than it a sign of some bytch playing 'mindgames' with you. So it's better to reply with something more seductive rather than waste the opportunity with some 'neg hit' crap. Depends on context, of course, but most times I would say it's a chick who's into you and wants to know you're into her, too.

In this particular case I would definitely not recommend it. I know this Anfz guy in real life (hey bro! :)) and lol, he is one seriously goodlooking mo'fo'. You would all wanna kick his azz for daring to have any 'girl problem'. A dismissive line like "meh, I've seen better" would be pretty crushing for the chick in this situation. Not a good play at all.

When a woman asks you if she is attractive she is looking for reassurance not for an insult. Tell her she is beautiful, you can do it in a seductive way. Come in close, put your hand on her cheek, look into her eyes and say "you are beautiful". Say it with dominance. I can guarantee you she will smile and she will love it.
Yeah, that's good. Anfz man, I bet this one's on myspace yeah? Don't answer her question over the net. Tell her you you need to see her in real life before you can answer it. Then when you do see her, do something like what this guy said. Just bring it up during the coffee, like: "so...anyway... to answer your question..."---> and then take it from there.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anfz said:
"You look nice"
"Everyone has different taste but I like the way you look"
"That's very subjective, do you feel attractive?"

Let her know she passes without signing yourself into servitude.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell her that it's never going to work out if she is insecure and needs to be complimented every other minute of the day.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I would tell her that it's never going to work out if she is insecure and needs to be complimented every other minute of the day."

This is horrible advice.

She's asking because she really wants to know. It doesn't necessarily mean she's super insecure. Everyone is insecure in someway. She just values your opinion, probably likes you a lot, and wants to know what you like about her.

I would say something along the lines of (referring to a particular photo): "I really like how sexy that skirt/dress/shirt/shoes/socks/earrings/etc look on you."

DO NOT say: "You look really sexy in that skirt", that implies the skirt makes her sexy. You want to convey to her that SHE makes the skirt sexy.