When are we meeting up?

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This gal and i chat all the time online and on the phone, and we flirt all the time! Were really into each other, weve met once but nothing could happen because her friends were with her and altho weve talked about meeting up again alone a lil bit, theres nothing really happening atm

thing is im getting tired of all the flirting and lack of meeting up and im thinking about sending her a text saying "look, im getting bored of just flirting, when are we meeting up alone?"

she met some guy at a party last night too so her interest level has dropped a lil bit so is this a good move?

should i do it?

cheers

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you feel the need to post under two seperate user names?

Are you that bored?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't chat to her online or on the phone all the time. this gives you less topics to talk about when you do meet up with her. it also drags her IL down cos there's a high possibility of her getting bored talking to you so often.

call her up to make a date. after you do, find some excuse and politely hang up. let the girl have a chance to miss you man. in her head now... you're probably "that guy who's always calling me."

prove her wrong mate.

stop calling or talking to her online. show her you have a life outside of the chatroom.