when a girl starts getting defensive

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does this mean whena girl suddenly starts geeting aggressive adn defensive to you?

for example:

you ask her how come she doesnt talk as much or reply to your messages and she gets agressive saying she doesnt have time and that shes busy. in a very agressive way.

Are these signs that a girl is not interested also?

RickR13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just discovering all of the techniques that need to be applied in order to get the best return out of your investments when it comes to dating women, but I can be pretty sure this can be construed as low interest.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. im just seeing where i cud have walked away well before i met up with her in london. She was getting like this 3 weeks before she flew in

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also i would very much like someone to analyse my conversation and interaction with her if anyone has the time to do so. Just so i know where i went rong really. remember i never had met her before.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
also i would very much like someone to analyse my conversation and interaction with her if anyone has the time to do so. Just so i know where i went rong really. remember i never had met her before.
How about a link?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you don't call them out. They can blow up on you and make you feel stupid. Why would you go there? Once low interest, flaking, and disrespect occur, you just cut your losses, delete her number and move on with no contact. It is just so easy to do. A little hard to get over at times, but that is your best possible solution to maintain sanity.

Every day on SS there are guys who just refuse to let go, try to 'win her back', or want a magic text to get her interest through the roof!

Bro-chachos: that shıt doesn't exist!

Keep calm and keep nexting.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
atom-smasher- its a long conversation so it would have to be in private the link. unless i can add it here? its nearly 2 months worth but thats all our so called "relationship" was.

Dont you find it strange that before she would always apologise before i even had a chance to call her out for her not replying? she had changed for god knows wat reason il never know! i did ask!!