When a girl says ''all u want is sex..."

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make flippant comments or try to argue your way out of this one. It won't work. A girl says that you only want sex because that's how you're treating her (I've been there. And it was true, that's all I WAS using her for).

So if you're interested in keeping this girl around, take her out and have a good time that DOESN'T involve having sex. SHOW her that you're interested in more than sex with her. That's what she's asking you to do when she picks that fight. You'll never be able to argue your way out of it. Because it's not about what you SAY at that point, it's about what you do.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
why shouldn't argue his way out of it give this girl a taste her own medicine

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because that doesn't work. What she's really saying is, "I don't feel like you value me for anything more than the sex I can give." If you just make some smart ass comment you're not showing her that you DO value her for more than sex. If she feels that way you need to SHOW her that you care about her.

Anyhow, giving someone a "taste of their own medicine" might make you feel smug and cool, but it doesn't really ever WORK. The way you treat a girl is a lot more important than the types of things you can think to say to her when she's angry about something. Kind of like if you don't call a girl for a week and she's upset, you can't just say, "I'm not ignoring you, I like you." and then not call her for another week. Your actions have to be in line with how you treat her. Telling her that she's crazy, or that she's wrong, or doesn't "get you" really won't do much in the way of helping you out, unless your actions back up what you say.

This type of comment is a big red flag coming from a girl, and if you want to keep her around you have to take it seriously. You can't just make some c+f comment and think that things are all better. You have to change the way you treat her and how you spend time with her to show her that you don't think that way.

I've been away from these boards for a few months now and don't know what the current "thing" is the guys are harping on about, but I'm pretty sure someone's going to say something about how this is "qualifying for her" or something along those lines. This isn't a **** test though. She's not asking you to qualify, she's asking you to show that you care about HER.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
Because that doesn't work. What she's really saying is, "I don't feel like you value me for anything more than the sex I can give." If you just make some smart ass comment you're not showing her that you DO value her for more than sex. If she feels that way you need to SHOW her that you care about her.

Anyhow, giving someone a "taste of their own medicine" might make you feel smug and cool, but it doesn't really ever WORK. The way you treat a girl is a lot more important than the types of things you can think to say to her when she's angry about something. Kind of like if you don't call a girl for a week and she's upset, you can't just say, "I'm not ignoring you, I like you." and then not call her for another week. Your actions have to be in line with how you treat her. Telling her that she's crazy, or that she's wrong, or doesn't "get you" really won't do much in the way of helping you out, unless your actions back up what you say.

This type of comment is a big red flag coming from a girl, and if you want to keep her around you have to take it seriously. You can't just make some c+f comment and think that things are all better. You have to change the way you treat her and how you spend time with her to show her that you don't think that way.

I've been away from these boards for a few months now and don't know what the current "thing" is the guys are harping on about, but I'm pretty sure someone's going to say something about how this is "qualifying for her" or something along those lines. This isn't a **** test though. She's not asking you to qualify, she's asking you to show that you care about HER.
That is most definitely a different shade onto the conversation, and quite frankly
I like it.
The way you dissolved the conflict and put it back into a more punctual setting. Its definitely something to think about, but you must also realize that the world isnt that black and white? sometimes it can most definitely be a sh*t test, but then it could not be.
It just goes to show there is alot more than rehearsed lines thrown into the air left to be grabbed by some HB... you must observe and be aware of the situation, surroundings, as well as how the message is being conveyed IE; body langauge, tone of voice etc, etc...