When a girl says ''all u want is sex..."

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl tells u "all u want is sex'' in a way that sounds like every guy shes been with only wants sex..how can u show her different?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are dealing with a girl that is claiming to be the prize, it is time you switched things around and you should be the person acting that way!
There is not really anything I can think of at the moment to overcome that statement. I would probably just say something such as: "Oh, you are such a hypocrite! Everyone all knows that you all you want from me is sex."

Most likely she will have either a shocked face, or she may be giving you a dirty look depending on how conceited she is. At this point, you finish that off with something a little bit more funny.. "Well, it's okay, I don't really blame you for feeling that way. I mean, if I were you.. I would want to have sex with me too." ;)

That right there is gold.
Hope I helped.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do things with her in addition to bumping uglies.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try telling her "Well all u want is commitement, stupid damn billion years of evolution...god i hate myself for being me..i'm gonna go cry".

See what she says.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm..tell her "yeah..but only after you feed me"

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah with a comment like that you need some kind of funny
role reversal comment back to put the ball in her court.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although, I don't know for sure.

I haven't ever had a girl say that to me. You can avoid that from happening, by your attitude.

billy_bronx

Don Juan
Reaction score
say "thats not all i want"....and tell her what "other" things u want aswell as sex

Reaction score
Reply: "Why? Are you saying you are good for something else?" in flirtatious, non-serious and inquisitive tone.

Or - use a ****y and funny varient....

"There you go, why is it all you women can only think about sex, sex, sex, there you go you have to mention it, means you are thinking of having sex with me subconciously, it's amazing how your mind works - right now you are saying you want me to take you down."

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to do when b.s like this is said by some chick is to be very dismissive of her comment and say actually what I want more than anything in the world right now is some pizza.

Then you proceed to pick up the phone and order some takeout lol.

Chicks react this way to guys all the time so I say why not flip the script?

You know that whole flippant attitude when you wanna bring up something you find important to her and she's all like thats nice honey and continues brushing her hair or whatever.

Its the kind of disrespect or disregard of treating a certain concern or comment as though it was said from a child.

If the chick tries to press the issue after you get done ordering your pizza stop everything and tell her what she means to you and that if she ever questions your love for her again or brings up this question again you and she are done.

Believe Rollo did something like this with his wife where she hung up on him once and because he had it happen before by a woman that he loved and didn't call her on her disrespect he got screwed over.

Remembering that lesson he told his current wife if she ever hung up on him again they were done and he explained what happened to him before with a past girlfriend to his current wife and she understood and never hung up on him again after that.

Its all about maintaining the frame and your respect.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"OMG you saw my christmas list?? i meant to edit that to say "i only want sex in the morning" so don't pass judgement just yet"

wink and change subject.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can say........"Unless you can offer otherwise".

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
play it C&F i guess... but how did you get yourself in this in the first place? i ve never had a girl say that

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diddo...havent had a girl say this to me either