When a girl plays the delayed text game with you

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should eject. It's the tip of the iceberg for games to come. It's an indication of her character at large. And even if she's not playing a game, it's an indication she's forgetful, unorganized, or generally uncourteous and not very thoughtful.

Just my experience. When girls do that, the girl has been around the block and is a game player in an immature state...you don't need it. Don't attempt to play it back with them.

Deal with mature women that are courteous and know how to treat you respectfully and well :up:

Reaction score
applegoo said:
You should eject. It's the tip of the iceberg for games to come. It's an indication of her character at large.

Just my experience. When girls do that, the girl has been around the block and is a game player in an immature state...you don't need it. Don't attempt to play it back with them.

Deal with mature women that are courteous and know how to treat you respectfully and well :up:
Thing about it is many on here WILL juggle "hot babes", who do these games. So it's part of the package. If you juggle a plate like the h0e she is it all balances out anyway, you won't be worried about her games.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Thing about it is many on here WILL juggle "hot babes", who do these games. So it's part of the package. If you juggle a plate like the h0e she is it all balances out anyway, you won't be worried about her games.
It might be true for guys juggling plates and they don't care, but a lot of guys here seem to want relationships...in that case, ignore these girls.

Even if you are juggling plates, don't put up with girls that aren't courteous and play games is what I think. Eventually the games will grow and it's not worth the stress.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on that, just downgrade them to potential fvck buddies, dont invest anything in them and dont invite them to places you're not going already by yourself.

Those are the kind of girls that you should text when you are already in a place for other reason and you ask them if they wanna join, whoever tries to set a date in advance is looking for a headache.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple... Don't text. Talk to women and ask them out if they won;t go out with you they are not interested and you move onto the next one... I've been told to get with the program... texting is what people do now... I've heard it all. But if you don't want to text you don't have too. She texts you, you CALL her... if she likes you she gets the message and stops texting.

Works every time. Do this and guess what... you stand out, you're different because all the guys throwing their d!cks at her texts except you.