When a Girl Insults You....

PlayaWannabe

Reaction score
or tells you are ugly even though you are respectul to her, what's the best to do

a) insult her
b) smile walk away and simply ignore the *****

I noticed some girls like us the way we are and others dont, and simply start being agressive and total *****es.there are situations like irc and icq just to mention a few programs, where girls go talk to you and the first thing they ask is for the pic. If they like what they see it's all great, if not they start to insult and being disrespectful even without knowing you. i know that is easy to ignore them, but it kinda hurts the ego if ya know what i mean

Cya guys

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say I share your experiences, not on IRC nor in real life. Speaking of which, IRC is not real life, therefore one should not feel offended by anything; they don't know you, you don't know them, you'll most certainly never meet.

If a girl insults you in a club or something, take it as a joke, and think of something evil (but on the level) to say back or even better, try to make her feel like a scum.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two ways to insult someone, first is to do it verbally. The best advice I can give is be direct, level headed and carry yourself as if you own the situation. An example of a reply would be like "Isn't there a trailer somewhere missing its trash." The second is to hold them in your gaze like judge holds a defendant before his sentences, allow her to see you disgusted then smile and walk off and let that be the end of it. You go do your thing and have fun, and that will be insult enough. People who insult you out of the blue are naturally sour and incapable of enjoying a good time. Deep down they are inferior to you because they are emotionally unhealthy and certainly unattractive, their fate in life is insult enough.

-Grey Fox

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets face it.... there are rude people. People who feel it's their duty to insult and hurt someone who is, dispite the circumstances, was probably having a great day. You can respond in a few differnt ways to this... it don't matter if it's a she, or a he, or whoever, no one should have to take anyone's rudeness, ever. It's uncalled for, and sometimes a response is not the best road to go by, but it sure as hell makes ya feel better don't it? :) .... personally, I wouldn't take sh*t from anyone, it's just not in my blood. I truly believe it's better to stand on your feet for honesty, then to live on your knees for comformity, and that's just me.... you don't have to say anything and walk away..... With that said... you can reply with the following if you feel you have to put someone back in their place.......

"I'm sorry, who are you? You talking to me like you know me, and I don't know you."

"You can use a breathe mint little lady..."

"Get the f*ck out of my face you ugly b*tch!" (this is very harsh, of course, it may also prevent that person from being rude to someone for a long time. )

"I'm sorry sir, were you talking to me?"

"...and what the hell would you know anything about looks, you a$$hole ugly!"

"I'm sorry, you must of mistaken me for someone who cares about what you think."

"You need to get yo ass on the short bus asap.... get a steppin."

"GOD! Why must I deal with stupid people?!"

...there's just a few. :) ....rude people just make me laugh. :)

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you know the person for a while, my friend said this one once,
"Hey, we know your a *****, but you don't have to be a ***** all the time."

lol. She became silent/ angry.

Reaction score
tit for a tat. Too many men have been conditioned by society to mistakenly believe that they have to take that shyt from women.

HELL NO!

If she wants to be rude then 2 can play that game...and I'm a Gemini- quick wit and I can cut em down so fast and make every body laugh at their stupidity.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a situation like this , its very much up to you to decide, if she embarrassed you in front of people, I say get her back and make her feel like $hit, so she doesnt think she can get away with this type of behavior in the future (and even get some rise out of it by her friends laughing or something)

if she says something bad to you face to face, just say like "Being mean to people will one day come back and bite you in the ass"

That way, you will have her thinking, and maybe change her attitude, if it doesnt change her attitude, trust me when I say some day, she would regret being an ass

btw, Grey's trash response is GOLD! Im gonna memorize that incase a woman ever decides to humiliate me in public

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men usually have the advantage when it's a battle of wits. We're armed.

But seriously I have yet to meet a woman who can out talk me like that. Why? Because women can't seem to take a beating but they love to dish it out. So if you stay in the fight long enough they usually go down. And that's if They are good. If they are average one come back is all you need.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this post!!!!!

It's way too wonderful.....

EVERYONE HERE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO GET EVEN WITH GIRLS WHO INSULTED YOU.

It doesn't matter why do you have to do that but you do that because your ego is way so important that it must not allow anyone to even try to lower it.

The best thing that everyone can do here is to buy some books about insults and memorize them. Next, you can always insult the girls back if they started to be b|tches.......

Pay back is necessary if you wanna win.....

A man has to get even if he wants to maintain his ego and dignity......

Remember this, it is all for your own good.............. :D

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just simply ignore and walk away...

a nigga like me dont have time for **** like that, period...

I got other **** to worry about anywayz....

I just let god punish tha haters....karma is a ***** and thats straight real talk for ya...

Reaction score
I personally carry a crucifice (cross) with me when I go out to clubs and when a wh@re gets nasty (not if, but when) then I take the cross out with one hand and approach her like i am casting out demons and lift the cross in front of her (btw, every wh@re is demon possesed) and with my other hand I gesture the cross (as catholics do) and then kiss my fingers - I look scared but determine when I am doing this - at least I fulfilled my divine responsibility and feel better for doing so!

If you want to be dramatic (as if this gesture was not enough) then you can also add the words... "get thee behind me satan!!"

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL! ^^

That **** would be so funny to witness.

Personally.... if I don't have any insult to throw back at them verbally.... I usually don't I'm not good at that stuff....I'd just look at them like I was focused on them and look at them weird and turn around and walk away.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I personally carry a crucifice (cross) with me when I go out to clubs and when a wh@re gets nasty (not if, but when) then I take the cross out with one hand and approach her like i am casting out demons and lift the cross in front of her (btw, every wh@re is demon possesed) and with my other hand I gesture the cross (as catholics do) and then kiss my fingers - I look scared but determine when I am doing this - at least I fulfilled my divine responsibility and feel better for doing so!

If you want to be dramatic (as if this gesture was not enough) then you can also add the words... "get thee behind me satan!!"
LOLZ. That was funny! ROFLMAO :D

Reaction score
So glad I can entertain - try this shyt yourself and see the response you get - but don't overstay your welcome - move on to the next demon to cast out!!