When a chick at work shows signs of interest

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
how soon do you go for the number????????????????? im talking about, a chick who ive worked with with very very little talking for months and who i barely see to some light flirting.

It all started with me teasing her. She then made a comeback and battered her eyelashes.

She's definitely not an attention ***** but i hear this chick is a lesbo. Yes, she's hot

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
well just keep flirting with her, and drop the line (after finding out she has noting planned) i think im ganna steal you tonight. go for food,or just an adventure. ... it works amazing for me

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
lambo_cst said:
well just keep flirting with her, and drop the line (after finding out she has noting planned) i think im ganna steal you tonight. go for food,or just an adventure. ... it works amazing for me
let me ask you though, from your experience, how soon do you go for the number after flirting with your co workers?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, in that case, build up the attraction a little and ask her out. Don't waste too much time though, like anything, it's best to go for the number to see how serious she is.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
verysuave said:
how soon do you go for the number????????????????? im talking about, a chick who ive worked with with very very little talking for months and who i barely see to some light flirting.

It all started with me teasing her. She then made a comeback and battered her eyelashes.

She's definitely not an attention ***** but i hear this chick is a lesbo. Yes, she's hot

Haha. This could of very easily been me who wrote this, as I am in the same situation. This petite brunette who works downstairs and whom I rarely run into gives me good vibes (atleast I think) and I think she is cute.

However, I DO value my job and it is a small office environment so I am staying away. However, I will continue to flirt with her.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from ladies at work, trust me. I have the scars to prove it.