When a chic won't call you back

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried every technique in the book to get a hold of chics. I've only found two that seem to work:

One is to just call like 6 times in a row. Works for me when I've already been dating a girl.

Two is to use Ross Jefferies phone msg. It sounds stupid, and it really does work.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste your time with a chick that won't call you back? **** it, it's her loss. Sure you can call 6 times like an idiot, but then you LJBF'd yourself.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call 6 times and she'll think you are a stalker.

1/2 times is more than enough. If she don't call back she's not bothered.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Six times in a row?!

Jesus, I hope your kidding.

If she's not calling, your doing something wrong.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like that scene out of Swingers where the chump calls that Nikki girl that many times in a row.

Red Ran Amber

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be the Ross Jeffries' method you mentioned, I'm not sure. I haven't tried it myself but I've heard it from a few different sources.

If she doesn't call you back after a few tries, leave a message along the lines of:

"OMG <HBsname> you're not gonna believe this! The most amazing thing just happened, call me back!!"

Make sure you get the energy in there. Even if she's been ignoring you, this should rouse her curiosity enough to call you back. When she does, of course the first thing she says will be "what happened?" And in a totally C&F tone you say "I thought of the perfect way to get you to call back" :D

Then just take it from there. Bust on her for falling for it, etc. Keep the mood playful and try to get a date hammered out so you don't have to put up with the phone BS again. This little trick will only work once (unless she's super gullible :rolleyes: ).

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem here, as in most on this board, is that you don't have a sense of timing, and are only thinking in the short term?

Stop thinking of this... thing.. with this woman like a 5 second brawl, but more like a 12 round title fight.

Well, it's pretty ovbious that there is something she didn't like about you, which is why she won't call you.

Look in the mirror, be honest with yourself... would you date yourself? Do you consider yourself to be prize worthy?

As far as the chick, let her go, don't even let the thoght of talking to her cross your mind.

2 reasons.

1) You are in damage control right now. You are past trying to get with this chick now.. that's all but down the window.. All you can do now is save what's left of your reputation. She may be able to say she didn't like you, but at least she couldn't say you were a wired crazy ass stalker, or some crap like that.

You don't know how many times, I've seen a girl that for one reason or another, didn't give me a fair shot, and instead of just persisting and keep trying.. move on... When they see me again, because odds are they will see you again, which is the point, I always get alot more of a positive response.

As a matter of fact, last thursday I had sex with a girl that I got rejected by a year and a half ago... When I first moved into my own apartment, I saw this girl, actually my neigbhoor and I invited her over my place, and she said no thanks.. Instead of persisting and badgering her, I said hi to her when I saw her, always smiled, ,even let her borrow some ketchup one day.

I have since moved, but I ran into her at a club last thursday and she was all over me.. the fact that she rejected me a year ago hadn't even crossed her mind.

I have another story that is similar to that, but because of time I won't go into it.

2)
By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility. The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him; and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it. It is sometimes best to leave things alone. If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it. The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem.
- 48 laws of power

You will do nothing but make yourself look weak and create oneitis by keeping at this chick. The faster you move on, the more time you give time to heal the wound of being hurt by this chick.

To sum up, forget about getting her now, right now you need to work on yourself, because there is ovbiously something wrong to where she is advoiding you, and get yourself ready to make a favorable impression the next time you run into her.