What's your opinion about gals that smoke?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maryjane or cigarettes?

I think most people dislike cigarette smokers boy or girl because they stink. Weed is fine in my book. In my age bracket a lot of women are doing drugs. Rather it be good ole fashioned weed than the harder stuff.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not relationship material. There's something about being addicted to that stuff that is a red flag to me. There's also those women who are 'social smokers' as in they only smoke when other people around them are. That screams insecurity to me and if they're around the crowd that smokes to begin with and they aren't able to resist the social pressure of not smoking, who's to say they'll be able to resist when the stronger stuff comes out? I don't like it.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I think 99% of SS would go out with a smoker if she looked good. It's not like SS members are drowning in good looking girls or having too much sex. But suddenly we are alpha and that good looking to be that picky? It's like if the girl has a small flaw, we become James Bond.

More than half the time I think the men on this site are fooling themselves to make themselves feel better. :rolleyes:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me, and told the same thing to my first girlfriend who thought I was being alfa and loved it when it really was just growing up with a mom who smoked all day long and eventually got lung cancer and died a horrible slow death. Not relationship material if she doesnt stop smoking, absolutely hate it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a smoker and dated many women who did as well. Now that I've been there, I wouldn't want them for a relationship. It's a disruption to life, having to take breaks from it to have a cigarette. It's also a money pit.

Women have an extremely difficult time quitting smoking. I honestly believe that they form an emotional bond with cigarettes.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like girls who smoke, but I've dated and ****ed smokers. I don't see it as a deal breaker for sex, but I don't like that for a LTR.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just yuk, no

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 99% of SS would go out with a smoker if she looked good. It's not like SS members are drowning in good looking girls or having too much sex. But suddenly we are alpha and that good looking to be that picky? It's like if the girl has a small flaw, we become James Bond.

More than half the time I think the men on this site are fooling themselves to make themselves feel better. :rolleyes:

I agree. Members of sosuave live in a fantasy world. They don't settle for anything less than absolute perfection. She can't drink or smoke, have any personal flaws, goto parties, have friends, have tattoos or piercings, or be less than 9.5.

Cause members here are swimming in pūssy!