What's YOUR definition of success when it comes to women?

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I should have been more specific. My point simply was that success = whatever route makes you happy. Whether you are happy being a man-whoore or someone in an LTR. It is largely irrelevant, as long as you are truly happy.

As a guy in an LTR the quality and compatibility of the girl is integral to my happiness. I've never had an actual girlfriend other than my fiance. Obviously I've had FBs, etc, but never a monogamous relationship.

In my opinion you shouldn't get into a monogamous relationship with a girl that you don't wanna make babies with/marry... The opportunity cost is simply way too great to sacrifice the fun you can have as a single high quality male.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to be able to think to myself "I want to hit on that girl" or "I'm gonna go dance with her" or "I'll get her number now" and then go do it. And now I can go do it, no problem. So I've succeeded. I'm not too interested in banging lots of girls or whatever, but I feel like I have the ability to do so if I wanted to. There's other more important things (art, school, job, side business) I would like to excel in. I just know now that if I'm in a situation where I'm really digging that one girl at the party or whatever, I'm not afraid of going up to her.

So, yeah, it's kinda like what some other posters have said: it isn't a problem area for me anymore, so I'm happy with it. I don't have any desires beyond that.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ability to bang chicks I'm truly attracted to(the features & proportions that turn me on), the ability to replace them when they're gone & as Iceberg said, to feel great even if they all stopped calling.