What's your Biggest Down Fall With WOMEN??

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving them an inch, and her taking it a mile.

I'm BIG TIME disappointed in myself on a situation that transpired last night @ work.

The important thing is that I'M disappointed in MYSELF, and not being disappointed in the GIRL.

Throw away your ego and vanity, and get deep in the hole.

Also, like 85%+ of people on this forum, whether you'd like to admit it or not - I fall much too easily for that girl I dig. Glad a few guys are throwing that out there in this thread..

However, there's been less and less of them over the past few years. 1 this year..0 last year..

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't create attraction with women, and they never stick around with me. I can approach anyone I want, but my sticking point is the inability to create attraction.

hexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest downfall? Not having "nice shoes, let's ****" work every single time.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-ac-tor said:
Giving them an inch, and her taking it a mile.
Same here. Once you get that girl's face, curves, smell, hair in your brain all the time it's easy to lose track of boundaries.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get almost any girl connected - but I will LJBF myself before I **** her, because I am emotional - I want to like her 100% so I am open 100% and want her to do the same - two mistakes, most women want to discover things about a guy herself - so she can probably paint him in a certain label

and she will probably not open up 100% - growing up as a girl is pretty skeleton-y...especially if she is an easy girl to ****

so my advice if you want to actually **** them - be absolutely calm cold and don't even THINK about anything but very short term - she is thinking the same, trust me

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Average looking on the outside, repulsive on the inside.

Get jealous too easily.

Still a Virgin.

Get too emotional.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off. Hello Sosauve, its been to long.

Secondly, I would say that my biggest downfall with women(especially i end up caring about) is im not a greedy guy by nature, when i do something i look at whats best for myself, and other parties. I usually end up killing our feelings intentionally so she can move on with her life and move somewhere far away to go college or something like that. I do it because i care and want them to succeed and not be tripping over not being near me.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have zero motivation for asking women out. I love them, want to bang them, but just don't ever put in any effort to get them. Most of the ones I've gotten have literally approached me, or gave me overtly brazen IOI's that were impossible to ignore. I'm a great flirt and have tons of confidence in myself, but lack any interest in going through the motions of dating. If I could just smash random girls at will, I would. But you have to go through the whole get the number, call/text routine, first date nonsense, etc...I have no interest in that.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistakes..

My biggest mistake is, that i have forgotten everything about "love".. So for some reason, i THINK i fall in love with every 7+ I ****, every pretty girl i have sex with i fall in love with.

I tend to fall for EVERYONE, after a second or two..

Another thing i would like to work with, is the ONS .. I have had 2-3 since i started, which is not enough - i must honestly admit i am working very hard on this part, but my biggest issue is, that i HATE taking a "needy" girl home..
- If it after 5 mins alredy is clear too me, that i could **** this girl without problems, i tend to ditch her..

ricososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
My nose, I hate it but noone else notices it... I been getting alot of play (seein as I havent posted in a while). But, i still cant stop sweating it. no matter how many chicks i get with. :/

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are sensitive and men are logical. So I never understand them using logic. I live by discipline and integrity and sometimes they do not like this by the things I say. So from now on I will remove these initial red flags. I will lie more tell them what they want to hear.

I've had problems getting second dates. I also believe in keeping the fire steady rather than waiting too long to call / hangout / talk and her losing attraction.

Sabol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm awful at screening women. I've dated so many crazies, BPDs, etc. that I've lost count. The red flags are usually there, but I have a tendency to be so shallow that I ignore them just because the chick is hot. The end result is me usually banging them for a month or two and then having my life threatened because I supposedly "used" them.

I've been trying to get away from the bar/party scene to pick up women. It's a challenge.