What's with teenager girls looking older men???

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do teenager girls act like this when they see older guys:

a) pssst pssst you there or whistling or saying you are cute when you pass near them
b) smile and giggle with each other
c) don't care about guys their age
d) do things to attract attention

I've passed trough some of those experiences recently and it felt good in one hand and bad on the other hand.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why bad?

They act that way because you carry yourself like a MAN, and they probably don't see that in their high school pool of guys.

Why do you feel good on one hand and bad on the other? Why feel bad at all? Don't apologize for attracting girls' attention.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
1) Maturity
2) Know how to f*ck
3) Money
4) Status

Reaction score
We exude confidence and masculinity!!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of teens are in that stage of mind where they think they can get any guy they want just because they are female.

So while they may not be interested in older men, they have sort of conquered seducing younger guys, and are pushing their envelope to see if they can also seduce and attract older men.

I get that alot, Im 28 and when Im shopping at a mall, I always get a group of teens making remarks like "Nice ass" or "hey hotstuff"

Its also flirting practice for them and to show off to their other girl friends who is the aggressive alpha female.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
i felt good because my ego and confidence boosted and bad because my conscience told me that they are too young for me, and things between a 17 or 18 years old girl and a 27 years old guy would never work ( here in Portugal the legal age is 16 ). When i was 22 i dated a girl who was 15, i became too attached to her and she dumped me, now i'm in a dillema, older woman just don't do it for me because i feel very young inside and that is noticed in the ouside, and i don't think a older woman would like someone as imature as i am ( despite of being a good and responsible professional when it comes to jobs ) and because most of time they're damaged goods.

Girls between 23-27 also seem so unappealing, they want a boyfriend and frankly guys i'm not prepared to commit, not right now, because when i was a teenager i haven't done what i wanted to, now i wanna live my own way, i can't stand pressures, girls caling me all the time, wanting me to take them home when i'm not in the mood. i don't know, maybe like i said in a previous post i'm not a easy person to deal with. Younger girls seem to have something special, dont get me wrong, i'm not a pedophyle or rapist ( a girl that is less than 16/17 just don't do it for me both physical and mentally ), i'm just talking about the energy, the crazyness, the i dont give a **** to responsabilities attitude,those things seduce me in a way i can't even compreend myself.

That's why i feel so fustrated about myself, i can't go back in time, when i was in HS and also i can't hang around these girls because my age and my conscience dont let me to.

Reaction score
Are you telling us that you did not pursue women in the past and you now regret it and are making up for lost time?

Women reach their physical peak in beauty at 16 years of age and start their decline at 21!!!!

Physically, the younger the better, is the rule!!

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
puertorican_lover bingo. i was a loser at the time, a real AFC, but thanks to this page even though i dont mack much girls, i've open my eyes and awaken to life. now it's to my consciouness to a) do some fox hunting , b) sit on the sofa and watch tv while doing hand jobs or c) end up with someone i dont like just for the sake of not being alone and saying that i have a girl friend.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's definitely maturity and the fact that older guys do have a more solid future ahead of them...their future is just about set.

when i go to the pool hall, i see these h.s. kids playing pool.
guys + boys together. the guys act like total dumbasses and scream shout..etc....the gi rls do it too...
but the guys definitely act more immature than they do.

there are guys my age to still act immature...

just seeing them like this disgusts me and makes me wonder, "was i ever like that in h.s.?" probably not.

probably the main reason that theyre into older guys is cuz they got their sh#t together.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mostly about status with peers. The bad feeling might come from the idea that this is only a reaction from impressionable, status hungry, teenie-boppers who are usually impressed enough by the idea that you have a car and a place of your own.

When I was in HS, I dated a college girl with a new car and a cool pad. I didn't date her because she was older, more mature, or had a brighter future. I was bangin her for the ride, an unsupervised place to chill and the bragging rights.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
their dad's molested them at a young age and are looking for older men's acceptance