Whats with all these ugly girls?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, happy new years guys! :rock:

Anyways, this is something I've noticed throughout my life....I've got an ugly-chick magnet. If I approach a group of a couple of attractive women and theres an ugly girl in the mix...its like the ugly girl becomes alpha-female and jumps all over me. They almost literally throw themselves at me...I end up having no chance with the attractive ladies...its pretty disgusting really. I get showered with compliments that make me feel worse about myself such as "Wow your really cute" or "Woah what a cutie!" (cute is generally a bad thing; even if its good...the chicks who are saying it are ugly lol). :box:

I don't get it. Is it because I'm an unattractive guy with alot of good things that outweigh the bad (personality, status, sense of humor, cool, confident, etc.), so ugly chicks feel that we'd hit it off nicely with us both bein ugly??? I've always thought I was pretty good looking....but thats probably not the case, even though I've had some really attractive girls say I'm cute (though these complements are pretty rare...)

Anyone else have this problem? I don't see any of my other friends have it THIS bad.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is because you are ugly and nobody cares for you man. To honest with you, you are pretty fvcked my friend.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a big ego, but I really get nothing out stating the obvious (you said it, I didn't). Just playing with you, bratty pants.

Based on this response, you either are a little too uptight, or have not learned how to calibrate a situation to figure out the mood of the group or the particular girl you are interested. You need to figure out when girls are teasing, and know when you bust their balls, and not be too sensitive.

Now go read my other posts (I told you I do have a big ego). You are 17 years old. You will definitely get better and better at how to act in different type of social situations. I wouldn't worry too much about it now. If you were 27, and had tried enough stuff for a long time, without success, only then woudl I begin to worry.

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, i heard that 2 ugly people can make attractive babies

na_serko

Reaction score
Seems you already answered your own question man. Those UGs see you and simply think or feel you're a good match. If nothing else, this proves you have what it takes to attract, after that, it's just a matter for you to set your sight on a compatible demography and not to chase unicorns.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
What you have to do is, start directing your IOI AND TEASES to your target then you give a purekino to the group, after that go into singular pure kino to your target. ILL explain more if you have any questions. BUT THE NUMBER ONE THING NOT TO DO IS IGNORE THE FUGLIES IN THE GROUP. You just gotta kino your target and direct all you purekino routines to her.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your talking about and I've seen quite a bit of it before. I think it's just that after she decides you would be a good catch she wants to lay claim to you before one of her more (or much more in some cases) attractive friends do. After all the ugly girl in the group will most likely have a long history of watching her friends get all the male attention. It's tough to deal with but I always just try to remain calm and not appear uncomfortable with her. Then try to politely and if possible discreetly convey that you aren't interested in her. Do this along with trying to convey interest in your target though kino and teasing. This is what I have found to be the best method of handleing this problem, but I wouldn't mind hearing more strategies as well. No matter what don't piss off or upset the ugly girl or when you and your target start to show interest in one another you and her will get the "he just wants to fu(k you" speach.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Less attractive women tend to be more aggressive. Typically if an ugly girl comes onto you there are prettier girls who are equally attracted but they aren’t going to approach you. When an unattractive woman comes onto you, look around, other girls will be looking at you wondering why you’re settling with her. You can see it in their eyes. Those are the women you need to approach.

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you honestly think the ugly women think they are ugly? If they do they have no self-esteem and wouldn't approach you, so your theory on ugly people like to hook up with other ugly people is completely false based on the support given.

When you approach a group of these girls do they all stick around or do they ditch the "ugly" one? If they all stick around talk to all of them, treat them all like equals. If they don't stick around try to just approach one of them, probably an attractive one and then get the other girls included into the conversation. This creates a competitive atmosphere.

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Less attractive women tend to be more aggressive. Typically if an ugly girl comes onto you there are prettier girls who are equally attracted but they aren’t going to approach you. When an unattractive woman comes onto you, look around, other girls will be looking at you wondering why you’re settling with her. You can see it in their eyes. Those are the women you need to approach.
Agreed.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost even if you don't get hot chicks, you're ****ing cool.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Less attractive women tend to be more aggressive.

Of course they are more aggressive. Hot girls have all the power in the world. Just like shorter guys have to supplicate.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
LostAndConfused said:
Alright, so do you have any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong? Stating the obvious helps nothing but your ego, my friend.
My suggestion is find a group of ALL attractive women and approach. It's better to get rejected by a 10 then hook up with a 1.

Use BF Destroyers or if you get LJBF'd, say "I have enough friends, Buh-Bye!"

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
SayWord? said:
you know, i heard that 2 ugly people can make attractive babies
That's true as hell! The DNA gets confused, that's why.

I don't blame you for not wanting to chase a troll. Who would? It can kill your social value.

Might I add, Treat the whole set as equal and make EVERYONE take it slow. If you create a fair competition atmosphere, the ugly chicks won't be as aggressive. The ugly chick can also c**kblock you if you just go for the 10's in the group. The 10 is used to AFC male attention. Don't give her any of that sh*t, make her work for it. You can also use the push-pull tactics on the ugly chicks, but don't overdo it. Use it to surprise the group and nothing more. And above all, don't be a friend. Remain a mystery! Take it slow to get with the 10's, whatever you do.

DON'T IGNORE ANYONE IN THE SET!!! :nono:

Also, put yourself in the mindset that you can do better with women! YOU CAN DAMMIT!!! Prove that by showing alphaness and bust balls if you must!

My 93 cents. Hope I helped some.