Whats up with this girl?

Blues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I've been out of the dating scene for quite awhile and have started getting in again.

Recently I met this girl through a friend. she looked my type. Girl next door, soft spoken, juicy body.

We went clubbing and it did open my eyes to this girl. Apparently she was feeling down that night and started drinking. Before i knew it, she was dancing suggestively with strangers, allowing them to let their fingers do their talking. My friend tried to bring her back to our table but she kept insisting that she was fine. And this crap happened even if shes sober.

There was once when she got to pissed drunk that the bouncers had to throw her out. The whole night had to be cut short to look after her. And on top of that, she was shouting at us to fcuk off and not help her.

Heard from my friend that she's confused about 2 guys and her sexuality as well. **** has happened between she and her dyke friends.

Whatever attractive i ever had when i first saw her is down the drain. So many red flags.

Kind of puts me off girls again. Is this the norm for girls to behave like this nowadays?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Blues said:
Is this the norm for girls to behave like this nowadays?
Pretty much, coincedentally I was seeing a whole string of chicks one after the other who cant handle the piss whatsoever, they all just write themselves clean off as soon as they hit the town.... or anywhere with booze. It's kind of sad to watch the drunken mess unfold. Chicks and booze is a fvckin scary combination.

I just told the one I'm seeing now she can drink her liver out if she wants but if she gets drunk around me again I'm gone. I'm too old for that vomiting,nasty,immature,swearing,carrying on like a fvckwit sh!t now. It's weird I can handle guys blind drunk fine but for some reason I have no patience or toleration for the way most chicks fvck themselves up.

Mehhh, welcome to the clubbing scene Blues.

Blues

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Pretty much, coincedentally I was seeing a whole string of chicks one after the other who cant handle the piss whatsoever, they all just write themselves clean off as soon as they hit the town.... or anywhere with booze. It's kind of sad to watch the drunken mess unfold. Chicks and booze is a fvckin scary combination.

I just told the one I'm seeing now she can drink her liver out if she wants but if she gets drunk around me again I'm gone. I'm too old for that vomiting,nasty,immature,swearing,carrying on like a fvckwit sh!t now. It's weird I can handle guys blind drunk fine but for some reason I have no patience or toleration for the way most chicks fvck themselves up.

Mehhh, welcome to the clubbing scene Blues.
I totally get what you mean. She was like lying in her own vomit and still insisting she's sober. what a joke. And the worst part was the guys in our group almost got into a fight becos this girl was making a nuisance of herself.

Call me old fashion, but i really believe a girl should have more self respect than this. Allowing any guy to get physical with you in a club is just tasteless.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blues said:
Call me old fashion, but i really believe a girl should have more self respect than this. Allowing any guy to get physical with you in a club is just tasteless.
You are right beyond belief. :rockon:

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen..she a wild girl that likes to party and is not into you.. Move on and find another.. when a girl tells you **** off, it means 2 things...
1)she wants you to **** off lol
2)she doesnt respect you! which should get you thinking.. what woman would want a man that allows other women to talk to them, or is not respected by other women....

Move on quick, because slapping her although would get a point across is not allowed in U S of A

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
move on stop wasting ur tie on some disoriented *****y ass lest u wanna baby sit and wash her up as she vomits to ur face,lol

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why are you hanging out at your table? Get out there and talk to women! You're not there to babysit some drunk slut. :p

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one to talk cause get my drink on myself, but I feel you.

It's the same with pretty much anything. As long as you aren't bothering other people, do as you wish. But as soon as your drinking becomes someone elses problem, well, that's a PROBLEM.

Last chick I was seeing LOVED to drink. That's all fine but there were a couple of instances where she had one too many and got pissy about me talking to other chicks. Then she got in her car and took off WAY too drunk. One of the times she almost went to jail. Definitely would have if they made her blow, but she passed the field tests I guess. NOT COOL.

Keeping in mind that most of us get hammered from time to time, I personally wouldn't want to get too involved with a chick who ends up laying in her own vomit every weekend. Best to find one who knows how to control herself.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why waste your time...yuo are setting yourself up to be her fall guy. either that guy that holds her hair after she pukes or if you two do date to have her come home late to you one night with a story that starts off "we must have drank alot and i dont know what came over me. i am not normally like that...."

neither is a good time. next her.