What's up with boyfriend 5hit??

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I have been out of the game for a while now... But have now decided, again, to come back. Anyway, here you go...

I met chick on the dance floor last wednesday, got her number and decided to send her a message on saturday.
Amoka: "Club x 2nite" (different place)
HB: "Who is this"?
Amoka: "Who else could it be? Do you give your number indiscriminatingly?" No response from her. I take it if she is interested she will respond so I did not text her back. Now, lets fast forward to today.
HB: "I still need to know who this is plez?"
Amoka: Three hours later..."Only if you remember how to dig it at the X dance floor"
HB: "Huh"?
Amoka: "Stacie?"
Stacie: " YES.."
Amoka: This is where I believe I went wrong ( Have been out of the game in a long time...) "Alright, I am the guy that showed you a great time @ the X(place) the other day"
Stacie: "Well, it really doesn't matter. My boyfriend wouldn't like it anyway"...look how this woman brought up the boyfriend thing already. She was grinding on me at the club like a mull. The funny thing was the woman she came there with was the one I danced with several weeks earlier and got her number also but simply do not remember her name....
Amoka:"lol... happy bidding". Lame response, I know. I don't even have a clue what the heck I sent her. Anyway, she never responded... I don't expect her to respond now... at least not anytime soon.

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asked you who it was you should have just answered it straight no games, when she mentioned her boyfriend you could have told her,"well, he should have been at the club to watch you dancing with me then"

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djprophet said:
When she asked you who it was you should have just answered it straight no games, when she mentioned her boyfriend you could have told her,"well, he should have been at the club to watch you dancing with me then"

THIS!!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I tried playing the "guess who" or "you should know who this is" part with women years ago, and all it did was get me rejected.

Welcome to the rust removal program :)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think being forward with the chicks is the way to go now... No more "game"...lol.