what's up w/ this girl?

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fellas. :wave:

My #1 plate is acting really :trouble: lately.

Most of the time, I'm w/ this girl. We just hang out & chill. She's hott, but I don't want an LTR right now, although I like messing w/ her sometimes.

All of a sudden, this girl is getting very b*tchy, being mean to me, but she constantly wants to be around me and gets closer to me every time she sees me w/ other girls. I've started ignoring her, b/c her being that way isn't cool to me. It's almost pissing me off. :nono: The problem is we're in the same social circle. Should I just call the girl out on her b&tchiness or just ignore her? :kick:

Man. She's hott though. I love messing w/ her. :rock:

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she wants to become exclusive with you. When a woman wants to become exclusive to a guy she's competing for, she'll start doing things to an extreme. Some will become very posessive, some will become extremely generous, some will begin to nag. This is the point where you need to decide whether to drop the woman completely, or make her a LTR.

Love_Games?!?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Newb question, whats LTR stand for?

I tryed to guess lol... kinda got Life Time R...

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks desdinova man. :rockon:

i don't want a ltr w/ her yet, b/c i'm still getting to know her. right now, she's being a bad girl. :trouble: until she behaves herself, i'll just move on & stop spinning this particular plate. her being like this isn't any fun. :nervous:

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're giving her mixed signals, so she's giving you mixed signals.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
call it out with humor. Flirt with a bit and turn situation around with Kino. And tell her to her face that you are not hers yet.