whats up fellas, very important question(for me)

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rjd said:
Dude man, this chick is just a serious attention wh*re. I hate to tell you, but just the simple fact that you're trying to understand the situation means oneitis has you. I know, I've been there. Use your natural given logic: a girl seriously into her would never play games. Don't let her gorgeousness get to you, there are plenty more "gorgeous" women out there. IMO, "gorgeous" is in the mind of the beholder.
Yeah but they KISSED! What, do you expect him to just throw it all away?!?!

Sorry to make fun. But really, is this worth analyzing? You've invested more into this girl than I've invested in girls who've spread their legs for me. Not to say that sex is everything. No, that's not true. But a kiss is nothing.

So you talk and text all day and you've kissed. The whole situation is jigh school.

Barracuda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know it's a stock answer but you need to "spin more plates" to avoid all this mental investment swallowing your energy up.

She's playing games, she has low interest (which yes, will spike here and there when she feels you're rejecting her - human nature) but this type of situation can go back and forth endlessly for years.. if that's your thing then cool, but don't expect it to suddenly all turn around one day and be fine forever after.

The question is - are you being treated how you'd like to be treated?

If not, you know what the answer is.

hzachuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. Remember when Sonny told Tom to just put everything aside, opinions, etc and just do what it takes to "help him win". - The Godfather

Forget about what I should have done or didn't do, let's just start from this point and "help me win".

I gave in last night with what I thought was a freaking awesome text. Turns out she had already planned on ignoring/dropping me, and as it turns out, she proved it by not answering my texts and calls, which she has NEVER done. So I put my pride aside, had a friend call her. Call him my "counselor" , "consigliere", whatever. Bottom line dude has taught me a lot. They talk for about an hour. She starts naming off **** that I NEVER even thought of that bugged her about me, this coming from a girl who likes "different" men. And when I say different, I mean different. Never watched a show of Family guy or American Idol, would much rather watch Taxi Driver or some ****. I think the opposite of most people and i TOLD her this from the start. I live a different life, remember Vincent Vega in Pulp? "I dont watch TV". That's me. Here I will just post a link to my POF, which according to her was the funniest, best, profile she had ever seen and she was laughing so hard. And now she acts surprised because we "disagree" on too many things? To me, when you like someone you overlook that petty ****. She has done some dumb stupid **** and I called her out on it. I said she was too damn bossy, controlling my radio in my car, wanting to go only where SHE wanted to go, **** like that. I've overlooked her stupidity but apparently something I said in that long convoy Sunday told her we weren't going to click. Some disagreement we had which I do sometimes on purpose just to get a rise, JUST like she admits doing to me. And I've been cool with that. So instead of her telling me when I **** up, like I told her to do whenever I did(letting me know when something bothers her), she ignores me instead of doing what I did and call her out on it.

Sorry for the long story guys but the bottom line is, she did say some good things and did say that she likes me, and would be willing to call me up today or tomorrow and "give me another shot". It's not quite that easy for me though. Me finding out that she was willing to drop me out of her life completely actually has me liking her LESS the more I think about it. I'm a stubborn dude but if I like someone I don't mind compromise, but from my point of view, from a girl that totally dug my POF profile(wouldn't have met her without it), she all of a sudden has a problem with all of my different opinions? I love it when someone has a different opinion, keeps us talking about something interesting instead of the damn weather or the score of last night's game. I have gone too far too soon on certain things I know this, like in some texts I will go off about conspiracy theories and politics and ****, I just cant help myself. But I thought that is who she liked when she read my profile. An opinionated person.

So, what would a Master Don Juan Super Duper Alpha Male do in my situation, expecting a call from this girl to "give me a second chance". Like I said, I'm actually a little bit less attracted to her now that I know how she would let little petty **** drop "a man she likes" from her life, and I might not be able to bite my tongue.

What will raise her attraction to me with this second chance?

1. **** you, you obviously don't like me for who I really am and I feel I haven't done anything wrong. So drop me. I don't need you.

2. Talk to her, let her do most of the talking and keep my cool and suggest we meet for a "real" talk about where this is headed, because her frustrations with me have all been over a damn phone. In person everything was wavy gravy.

3. Ignore her

I want her, but at the same time I'm thinking telling her to **** off would be a decent option. Last time I told her that(last Sunday) she was blowing my phone up and its the CONVO that we had that I THOUGHT solved our problems, that actually turned her off, because of a couple disagreements.

Alpha Dog, what would you do?

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=17588017

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hzachuck said:
Alright. Remember when Sonny told Tom to just put everything aside, opinions, etc and just do what it takes to "help him win". - The Godfather

Forget about what I should have done or didn't do, let's just start from this point and "help me win".
You're making me angry now. There is no "win."

Your victory comes when you realize that you're a grown, adult man chasing a woman 100 miles away because she's pretty and she kissed you.

That's your victory. Your victory is realizing how weak you are right now, and promising yourself that you'll never be this weak again.

So, what would a Master Don Juan Super Duper Alpha Male do in my situation, expecting a call from this girl to "give me a second chance". Like I said, I'm actually a little bit less attracted to her now that I know how she would let little petty **** drop "a man she likes" from her life, and I might not be able to bite my tongue.
A Master Don Juan, Super Duper....blah blah blah bullsh!t would never be in this situation in the first place. Chasing some girl who he met once, and only communicates with via phone and text.

And you're not less attracted to her. She's your only option, so you're just as hooked as you ever were.

What will raise her attraction to me with this second chance?
I don't know. But I think it's time that you realize that either you need to grab your balls and move on from this imaginary relationship with a girl 100 miles away.

OR...you can accept that this is not the message board for advice on how to maintain a weak, fake relationship. I'd like to think that I know the men here pretty well. And I cant imagine one of them advising you to stay in this situation. Not a single one.

So, if holding onto this dream helps you sleep at night, then who am I to take that away from you. But I wouldn't be honest if I didnt tell you that it IS a dream. You're living in a fantasy world. Good luck with that.

hzachuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never said I was an alpha bla bla, I said what would one do if placed in my shoes right now. When she calls, what would you do? I know its either ignore and move on or let her know with words and move on.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hzachuck said:
Never said I was an alpha bla bla, I said what would one do if placed in my shoes right now. When she calls, what would you do? I know its either ignore and move on or let her know with words and move on.
I think you're misunderstanding the point. An alpha wouldn't be in your shoes. An alpha would have said: This girl is 100 miles away and expects me to deal with all this drama just to DATE her? F**k this. I've got other girls."

So, AGAIN, no one is saying that you are or are not an alpha. They're saying that an alpha wouldn't be in your situation. Period.

First thing - the girl isn't going to call. Get that out of your head.

Second thing - if she does call, it doesnt matter what people here advise you. You won't ignore her because you cant.

It seems like I'm mad at you too. Doesn't it? Here's why people on this site get mad --- A person like you comes here looking for advice on a girl. If people tell you that the girl is no good, you dont listen. Because you came here ONLY for advice on getting the girl. So you will only accept an answer once the answer tells you how to get the girl. You ignore all the advice given to you, and will only listen to people who tell you how to chase this stupid, useless, worthless girl.

Here's the problem though....NO ONE HERE WILL TELL YOU TO CHASE THIS GIRL.

hzachuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. You guys are absolutely right. It's a lost cause. The challenge will be IF I get that call.

hzachuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT that she was going to call, but I texted her not to bother and we're just wasting our time if she did call. Saying that before she "planned" to at least makes me feel a little better.

hzachuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, once again, after I tell her let's go ahead and end this and get it over with, she calls and texts "I think we should at least talk about it, so you got your friend to call me for nothing?"

I ignored both. She wants this to end on her own terms. I guarantee if I give in I won't hear from her again.

So again, I didn't answer her call or text.