What's this called? Vanity? Ego?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone help me break this down...

I kill time by browsing myspace profiles sometimes and one thing I simply cannot understand is how out of touch some of these females seem to be.

The hot ones with all the "SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, YOU WISH YOU WERE F*CKING ME" glitter makes me want to puke. It's like an Internet "b1tch shield" that's just AMPLIFIED and accepted (judging by the comments).

Christ! What the hell is happening here? Are the egos of these women THAT GALACTIC in size? WHO are these guys PANDERING to their egos? YOU? STOP IT.

Why do I this powerful URGE to tell them to fvck themselves? I feel like telling all the NON-HOT ones especially that they need to take a SERIOUS look in the mirror. It's like some guys are so desperate for p*ssy they pander to even the most AVERAGE looking women. WTF?

*Flame-suit on.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
It's like some guys are so desperate for p*ssy they pander to even the most AVERAGE looking women. WTF?
Unfortunately that is totally true, but if they are pandering it's not like they get it. I also find myspace to full of total bimbos like you are describing and don't even bother to have a profile or entertain the site. I'd be shocked if someone actually finds a quality (more than looks) girl on myspace. I don't think I could tolerate being in the presence of a girl like the one you described for long enough to pound 'em out and forget them.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
It's like some guys are so desperate for p*ssy they pander to even the most AVERAGE looking women. WTF?
Part of it is due to the obesity pandemic. Any chick that is slim-ish automatically thinks she's super hot and plenty of guys are also chasing her like she's the last woman on earth.

Actually I take that back. Even the fatties now think that they're BBW or some similar BS. If you ask a guy how he rates his own looks, usually you'll get average looking or fugly if he has a sense of humour. With chicks, I've seen & heard so many "Friends told me I'm attractive"s I've lost count.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha its that girl's "Pack defense" type thing. On facebook when I look at a friends pictures, even if the picture looks weird, and the girl doesn't even look great in the first place (the girl's eyes are off, we all have our bad pictures), theres always an army of other girls saying "OMG your so pretty/hot/good looking!" "I'm so jealous!"