Whats the strategy? triggering attraction! part I

[A]rtful[DJ]

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, though I believe the board has already discussed this concept to a certain extent already. However I will be looking forward to what you have to say in part two, it seems like you know your stuff. It would be interesting to know your approach with this concept.

Keep it up dude..

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best way to describe it is tha it is a super-emotion. it lasts alot loner than oher emotions do.
True, because it's based on the serotonin system, which is "designed for long duration", unlike the noradrenaline (fear/fight) and dopamine system (self reward).
Do you call it a super-emotion since it lasts longer or because you think it's supreme to other emotions?

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tantric:
I disagree with Amlothi...

Natural Selection DOES have a goal in mind...to succeed, and perfect itself.
No, natural selection does not have a 'mind' it cannot 'think' it is not a 'rational' being.

The fact is that certain genetic variations increase the likelyhood of survival and reproduction. Over time, a slight percent advantage gets compounded resulting in evolution.

Nobody 'intends' it to happen. And there is no such thing as a 'perfect' organism. There is something called a niche that each organism evolved to fill. Taken out of it's niche and placed into another would lower it's chances or survival, just as if you took a country white boy (me) out of the small towns and put me in the ghetto.

The point is, there is no goal or ultimate being that we are in the process of becoming due to nature's whim. If there is a goal, it is something that mankind has artificially implanted upon itself.

I don't disagree with Elite's post as it makes sense. However, being an atheist and a biologist I simply wanted to tweak his wording

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom