What's the right move?

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time in a few months, I have my sights set on a particular girl. While I didn't receive much help a few days ago, I'm happy to report that our Super Bowl hangout went well. One of my friends was hosting a party of about 20 people, I invited her to tag along, she happily accepted and we hit it off. It was more or less casual, but we had a very good time.

The next step, of course, is date time. Unfortunately, our schedules complicate things. I am busy on Tuesday and most likely Wednesday this week while she's going to visit her future grad school from Thursday-Sunday or Monday. In case you didn't know, Sunday is Valentine's Day :whistle:.

We share a class tomorrow and I'll get to see her then. The class is extremely boring, so we usually exchange playful/flirty texts back and forth to kill the time. The banter goes both ways and it usually leaves her with a big smile. We get a kick out of it.

While we really click and it's been smooth sailing so far, I can't not talk to her for an entire week. I like striking while the iron is hot, and it will be ice cold if I don't talk to her for an entire week. I've suffered through that pitfall a few times before. I've apparently dodged the awkward Valentine's Day situation, but now I am challenged with keeping the momentum going. What do you guys advise?

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her make the moves, just keep being a smooth casanova, dont put valentines day on a pedestal unless your in love with her.