What's the point of life?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one is truly Awakened and Enlightened, one would LAUGH at the notion of NIHILISM.
There is a point to life. Of course there is.

To think otherwise is akin to a caveman believing superstition about natural phenomena.

Here's a basic premise for you to think about..

Many of us were born into this world ready to set the Earth on fire with our ambitons. We KNEW what we were going to do.
Some of us got sidetracked, and as a result of growing up in a 'proper' civilization accepted certain rules, and paradigms that were set upon us by those whom we trusted and thought knew better.

If you FORGOT what you're here for...that's OK.

MOST people on Earth do not REMEMBER, and many dont even KNOW that they KNOW.But that is not an EXCUSE to live in denial , ignorance, and with your mind erased.

If you can, look at it this way...

You are supposed to re connect and REMEMBER your Purpose for coming here into this world.
If you dont remember, your first duty is to FIND OUT.
What is stopping you from reconnecting from that Higher Purpose you set out to do?
Ask yourself these questions.

What do I want?
Why am I here?
What do I need to do here?

Honestly, I think the nihilist fanbois are really just trying to justify non responsibility,and lack of ambition.
And many try VERY HARD to convince OTHERS that they are RIGHT.
They must convince you.
And if they succeed, then they give themselves a reason to keep believing that ignorant bullsh*t.
Justified, Rationalized, and fat and sassy....

"There is no purpose to life!"

So now you can sit on your ass and play Xbox all day.

Or 'check out'.
Because it's easy...

Think very very carefully if you want to jump on the 'no purpose' bandwagon.

You WILL throw your life away.

To be happy??

Sure. Absolutely. Happiness and bliss are our natural state.

But why arent you happy right now?

What is stopping you from being happy?

Well, Im happy when Im doing (insert here).

Cool.
But what about fulfillment?
Why do you STILL have that emptiness? that void? that separation? the loneliness?

Hmmmm?

Think about that.
A Mercedes doesnt fulfill you. Neither does an Armani suit. Or a gold Rolex.

A goal is not necessarily a PURPOSE.
being BUSY is not the same as being PRODUCTIVE.

Dont be so gullible with things like this.

That you have only ONE Life?
Bullsh*t.

You have as many as you need to transcend all the programming and Karma you have to work off.

But is that a ticket to goof off?
Nope.

And when you see just what a b*tch it is to come back and do it all over again because you were a dumbass...maybe then, you'll get the message...

Think carefully.
And if you feel scared, thats ok too.

That just means that youre not used to being in control.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the meaning of life! And it's so ****ing beautiful! I can't tell you though. You gotta seek it out yourself. To each on his own...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The meaning of life is to work hard and to NEVER ever question anything.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that you and Tolstoy would get along. He believed that you lived, you worked hard for everything, but eventually you would die, and after a couple of generations, know one would remember or care about you anymore. He said that life was just "one big cruel joke" played on us by whoever or whatever created this world. Don't become to much like him though, he also said that the only reason he hadn't killed himself yet was because he was a coward.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Live to make the world a better place than when you first got here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life's like a can of Play-Doh. Even though it seems small and it kinda stinks, you can make some really kick-ass sh1t with it AND as long as you don't let it dry out, you can change what make over and over again! :up:

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Life's like a can of Play-Doh. Even though it seems small and it kinda stinks, you can make some really kick-ass sh1t with it AND as long as you don't let it dry out, you can change what make over and over again! :up:

Okay, Francisco, no more Public Television for you!

:crackup:

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
This is the first time I heard Life being so elegantly described.

I will never view life the same way again. :up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
Okay, Francisco, no more Public Television for you!

:crackup:
dannyegg4575 said:
This is the first time I heard Life being so elegantly described.

I will never view life the same way again. :up:
Never underestimate the power of Play-Doh, especially if you're using the Fun Factory too!!!

People take life way too seriously; so afraid that they'll make a choice that they'll never be able to change. They'll never recognize the joy of feeling it squish between their fingers. :D

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be the best you can be.

I want to enjoy life and die satisfied.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just try to be the best i can be at everything . If you feel that you are at the point where you think you have everything you need to get a new hobbie and try to be the best at it. Trust me life is awesom i can never get bored