What's the point in being a Don jaun anyway?!

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
losers will always be losers.

winners will always be winners

women are just an enhancer

guess which category do you belong in?

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
losers will always be losers.

winners will always be winners

women are just an enhancer

guess which category do you belong in?

I'm a Winner!,

I've made some MAJOR breakthroughs with myself in the last 6 months...some of which i'm sooo very proud of and have to remind myself i actually did them.

I dunno something is missing, and i think alot of you guys on here know exactly what i mean.

I guess it is a case of looking at myself and letting women be less of a priority.Think it's the little bit of AFC still left in me...the bit about women being the "Ultimate" sign of validation of my worth.

As in to make myself feel like i'm worth something i pull these girls who mean nothing but it still makes me happy with myself for a short period of time.

Also i think i'm beginning to realize that i'm worth more than just a guy who sleeps around with girls...but a guy who is worth enough to have himself a girlfriend who likes him for who he is.

I'm always acting around people, more so in work...to the point it get's me down and makes me feel little.guess i have to TRY to be myself and screw what people around me think.

Demonic

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're seeking validation from external sources which are empty and hallow and are quick fixes which don't last.

Let me give you a tip I hope you take on board.

I dunno something is missing, and i think alot of you guys on here know exactly what i mean.
99% of the time whatever you've experienced, someone else in the world has also experienced it and still drove to success in whatever area they've aimed for.

there are thousands of books and material out there that can help with this. You don't have to wait until you in your 40s 50s or 80s until you eventually 'find' what your looking for through dumb luck and chance.

dont wait around and moan about things and hope everything will fix itself. dont be reactive. take charge of your own sh.t - that includes you physical and mental wellbeing.

Read Anthony Robbins, start from there - working on inner game. You can finish one of his books in a week max and I guarantee you'll see the world in a different perspective, it only takes a moment of awareness.

The journey, along with the discoveries made along it, is the most important.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
James45 said:
You're seeking validation from external sources which are empty and hallow and are quick fixes which don't last.

Let me give you a tip I hope you take on board.

99% of the time whatever you've experienced, someone else in the world has also experienced it and still drove to success in whatever area they've aimed for.

there are thousands of books and material out there that can help with this. You don't have to wait until you in your 40s 50s or 80s until you eventually 'find' what your looking for through dumb luck and chance.

dont wait around and moan about things and hope everything will fix itself. dont be reactive. take charge of your own sh.t - that includes you physical and mental wellbeing.

Read Anthony Robbins, start from there - working on inner game. You can finish one of his books in a week max and I guarantee you'll see the world in a different perspective, it only takes a moment of awareness.

The journey, along with the discoveries made along it, is the most important.
Thanks for the advice, i'll look that author up in abit...i'm out tonight but i have a good feeling about it.No longer will i go out to pick up women but rather to have fun and let myself relax and be myself around people.

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
just before you go out, look into a mirror and recite some affirmations to yourself. Take deep breaths, stick chest out, stand tall as if you were unstoppable. Then say:

-I am a social, sexy guy who loves having fun

keep saying it over and over and listen to a piece of music that really gets you going. also, punch the air or something to link your feelings to that movement each time you say it to yourself.

You don't have to say that exact line, it can be anything you want. Make sure it starts 'I am' and say it like you mean it with the whole world behind you.

It may not be something you've done before but go ahead and try it - you'll lose nothing and gain experience and insight to how you work and how easy it is to get into a great state. ;)

Remember: You are not what you were yesterday. You are what you are NOW.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give it a try James, it might be worth a try for sure.

Demonic