what's the m ost AFC thing you have ever witnessed firsthand?

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey little girl. Want a piece of candy?"

Sickening.

He even asks them if he can take pictures of their asses. I should just punch the guy. Pervert.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my woman's ex. It was like day and night between me and him. This guy was being an annoying pr1ck. He had stopped over at my woman's house (can't remember why). He invited me outside to have a convo with me. He kept telling me how lucky I was, and then gave me a hug. WTF??? :confused:

This guy would constantly phone my woman and threaten suicide. She'd ask him if there was anything she could do to help him kill himself. :crackup:

Last time she heard from him, he apparently had one of his testicles removed because of cancer. I guess he was looking for pity.

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The tale of a (near) 40-year old "man" and the three teenagers

Originally posted by evoke

He also seems like a racist, as I've never seem him act so generous towards the black or latino girls that have worked there.

I'm not attracted to people with dark skin. Does that make me racist?

I don't even like tans too much.

I don't like too pale either though. Do i hate red haired people?

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalel21
Well I don't think I was ever a big big AFC I think I just had a very bad Superman Complex. Everytime I saw a woman that I liked being treated badly I would go out of way to save her. Thats it.

But for some f*cked up reason they abusers always ended up f*cking them anyway, Which I still don't understand
This is ofcourse before I became a learning PUA.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be too f***ing shy just to approach a girl. Since I"ve been on this site, I've been way more comfortable with it. I even approaced a group about a week or so ago.

And, I'm smiling a whole lot more. Not only does it make you look better, it makes you FEEL better. Just by smiling.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years ago with my then girlfreind, I acted like a TOTAL AFC. She didn't have many freinds, I had a lot. However, when one of her freinds called her, she would automatically ditch our plans to go out with them, I would beg for her ot comeo ut with me! One time i even bought her a present so she would come over to see me!!!

We were both 18 years old. She was veryyyy dramatic I think due to her up bringing. One night I was out with some freinds and on the phone with her. We were arguing and she got hysterical for no reason at all. Her mom then says tell him to get over here now or I will break you 2 up. I left my friends and went!! If that happened now I would say tell your mom to fvck herself.

She got sick one night. I went to her house at 1 in the morning because she called me. I had to be up the next morning at 6 and she knew this! I drove home at 2 to get 4 hours of sleep. We broke up about 1 month later!! I have learned now though and will never let that sh!t happen again.

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The tale of a (near) 40-year old "man" and the three teenagers

Originally posted by mrRuckus
I'm not attracted to people with dark skin. Does that make me racist?

I don't even like tans too much.
That's great. I'm not terribly attracted to girls with dark skin or tans either.

I'm not even gonna get into the ins and outs of this. Trust me, he's racist.

But anyway, I think he got into some trouble over this, again. This time, the girl that works there called off the other day. He punched her in when she was supposed to start, and punched her out when she was supposed to be done. The owner came in and decided to watch the tapes (totally random), and noticed that she wasn't there on the tape. He questioned the guy about this and he just went, "Uhh... uhh....uhh....". Then the other manager got in his face and asked him if he was "obsessed with her, or in love with her", and he literally went limp. :crackup:

I missed the time when her father came in and told him to stay away from her. I heard he was a wreck.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The tale of a (near) 40-year old "man" and the three teenagers

Originally posted by evoke
That's great. I'm not terribly attracted to girls with dark skin or tans either.

I'm not even gonna get into the ins and outs of this. Trust me, he's racist.

But anyway, I think he got into some trouble over this, again. This time, the girl that works there called off the other day. He punched her in when she was supposed to start, and punched her out when she was supposed to be done. The owner came in and decided to watch the tapes (totally random), and noticed that she wasn't there on the tape. He questioned the guy about this and he just went, "Uhh... uhh....uhh....". Then the other manager got in his face and asked him if he was "obsessed with her, or in love with her", and he literally went limp. :crackup:

I missed the time when her father came in and told him to stay away from her. I heard he was a wreck.
dont be an *******. show him this site.

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why, so he can better learn how to seduce teenagers? That's a terrific idea!

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to visit some homies, who lived in a coed place, and started talking to one of the girls... Next thing you know we're drinking and smoking. so then I single here out, but her guy friend just wouldn't leave us alone. He didn't say much, but you could tell he wanted her. Anyway, it got late, and her friend tucks her into bed (right next to my setup) and leaves. So i go in there, she jumps into my bed... We wake up naked, and friend comes in to check on her in the morning, lol. He was like, i tucked you in your bed! Then she said i know, i hoped out as soon as you left. Next she listened to him whine for like 10 mins while i'm there. how someone *****es or shows weakness while i'm there? i donno