What's the lowest you've stooped to try and pick up some T&A?

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
What's the lowest you've ever stooped to try and pick up some T&A? Something that you may not be proud of now.

Joined some PUA lair?

Offered drugs?

Try to hit on underage girls at the mall?

Did charity work to meet hb's?

Went to a third world country?

Strip club?

Have any of you degenerates done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge for online "social proof" to try and look "cool" to pick up some T&A?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T-KidTNB said:
Have any of you degenerates done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge for online "social proof" to try and look "cool" to pick up some T&A?
HAHAHAHAHA omg one of my AFC friends did this on FB I had no idea it was for poon. Shame on him what a freaking dumb@ss

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. Went into the club with an LED Belt. It said, "Stop staring at my crotch" or "I fake my orgasms" lol. Plenty of laughs and compliments, but no poon.

2. Wore a banana suit on Halloween. A chick asked if I was gay. I said, "I may be a banana, but I'm no fruit." She didn't find that amusing lol.

3. Did palm reading on a chick in the club. Told her that she had a high sex drive. My wingman took her gf's shoe off and gave her a "sole reading" lol. Plenty of laughs but no action.

4. Went out with lair guys. The girl I had approached told me some creepy guy had just approached asking about dental floss. It turned out to be another lair guy that did that.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once slept with an obese married woman. Wouldn't recommend it. Felt disgusted with myself for a week afterwards.

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
I knew a kid at work who invited every girl he saw and didn't know at all yet to his birthday party and heard from a few dudes later on that not one of them showed and thought he was a weirdo for doing it.

Kid was also a compulsive liar trying to outdo everyone else for no reason. People felt embarrassed for him. Oh well.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
3. Did palm reading on a chick in the club. Told her that she had a high sex drive.
lmao, thats classic