What's the longest you've ever gone without calling a girl after getting the #?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just VERY curious.

I have in front of me a girls' number that I got the DAY BEFORE I left on a 2 month trip. Now I'm back, and am debating whether this is even worth it or not. Eh.... well I suppose it's ALWAYS worth a try. But still I want to hear some stories. I would imagine it to be HILARIOUS when you call a girl after such a long time... especially if she was expecting your call or wanted you to call. Can you imagine how she could EXPLODE and scream at you? "Why didn't you call??!?!? Don't EVER call me again, you fvcking azzhole!! Etc. Etc."

LOLOLOL!! :D :D

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just call her and be funny with it... tell her you just now found the time... who cares what she thinks. it's worth a shot.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the big deal? You've been away for two months and now you're back, and want to take her out somewhere. Call her and tell her. If she freaks out on you, it's because she's a psycho.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you were away for 2 months... it's not like you were sitting around twiddling your thumbs for 2 months... not all girls are ****ing psychos.

I just recently got a text message (bah!! texts!) from a guy I haven't talked to in months... it said "I know it's been a while but I'd love to give you an orgasm tonight." Idiot. I didn't accept his offer, not because he hadn't called me in so long, but because of his stupid ass way of getting back in touch.

As long as you're not a **** about it, there's no reason for her to get so upset about you not calling in a while. But be prepared for her to be seeing someone else by then... a lot can happen in 2 months.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months would be a pretty awkward and funny phone call. I normally wait a little more than a week to call girls and they still ask "Why did you wait so long to call me?"

This gives me a good idea though...

All the numbers that I've ever gotten, I'm going to call up and act as if nothing has ever happened. I'll ask them all out on dates and see what they say.

Bahahaha :p

That would be pretty funny. I should tape the conversations too...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh jesus....I would first like to apologize for a post that STINKS of Newbie-ness. OMG -- WTF was I thinking? :D :D :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word, jigga man. :D (You just can't let that go, can you? :p It's all good - you better recognize if you've got em...)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
2 months would be a pretty awkward and funny phone call. I normally wait a little more than a week to call girls and they still ask "Why did you wait so long to call me?"

This gives me a good idea though...

All the numbers that I've ever gotten, I'm going to call up and act as if nothing has ever happened. I'll ask them all out on dates and see what they say.

Bahahaha :p

That would be pretty funny. I should tape the conversations too...

I dare you to try that. And post that shiet up. I will be looking forward to your phone adventure-journal... :D :D

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called a girl up that had given me her number over 1 year before. (had hooked up with another hb shortly after.)

Her response?

"Pick up a movie and come on over." Yup, nailed her that night.

While I don't recommend waiting too long to call, if the chick really likes you, it doesn't matter how long you wait.

If she's a little wishy washy about the interest level, she's probably lost all memory and interest in you after the two month mark.

But you might as well take the chance right. Could be a movie night.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, she remembered you after a year? You must have either given her the fyck of her life or you really got connected with her on an emotional level in a very short period of time. Or maybe you guys knew each other well before you got her number.

The longest I waited was 3 weeks. I knew the girl had high IL because she instantly remembered me and sounded really excited.

If the girl really digs you, it does not matter how long you wait. If she starts bytching for not calling or gives you the cold shoulder, then she has issues and is probably not worth pursuing.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting topic, as lately I've gotten several numbers and haven't had time to juggle them all.

I think it is worth a try. The mere fact that a guy has the balls to make a call like this is a great sign. Think about it, if the girl has no excitement in her life at the time, I think she would welcome a call.

Now if she is busy or has a boyfriend, she might say no, but nothing is really lost, that is to be expected.

Jake, this is how I'd handle it. I'd call and if she didn't remember you, just suggest a coffee date. Normally if you can remember a few pertinent details of the convo and where you met, I'm sure she can too.

Please call and let us know. I personally think it can work. Approach it from the standpoint that you are going to bring some excitement to her life. By calling a girl that much later, you definitely stand out! How many guys would do that? That alone is a great thing.

Think how this could open the doors up for things. I am thinking of calling girl I had a month ago again. The worst that can happen is no.

Speaking of that guys, did you read Doc Loves most recent post on here. He said if I girl doesn't call you within 2 weeks or something that you have lost out for good. How useful is that idea? I don't think anybody loses out forever, ever. It just depends how much work you want to put into it. With women it seems their minds can only focus from minute to minute anyways!

All_Torque

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made her ring me and waited a week to return the call.

I think I overdid it. :D