what's the deal with the ex?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I concur. Haven't you heard: Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.
I said there is nothing to be ashamed of with liking the girl. You will still have feelings for someone who cheated on you, there is nothing shameful about that, it is human nature to not instantly feel hatred for someone you loved who betrayed you (even if so, the hatred is more than likely loosely veiled anguish and disappointment) and trying to bury it subconsciously like I think you and DonGorgon are insinuating will only make it worse.

I did NOT advocate him putting himself in a situation where he is likely to relapse (See: Your thread on your ex). I understand that you recently got burned and would like to warn others but at the moment he is in a position of power and can exploit it. How will he be 'fooled' if he is spinning plates and can call a spade a spade? He can continue to get sex from her if he feels he is as emotionally stable as he puts on to be and invest himself emotionally in someone else.

The best idea would be to drop her completely but that is NOT the only option

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
I said there is nothing to be ashamed of with liking the girl. You will still have feelings for someone who cheated on you, there is nothing shameful about that, it is human nature to not instantly feel hatred for someone you loved who betrayed you (even if so, the hatred is more than likely loosely veiled anguish and disappointment) and trying to bury it subconsciously like I think you and DonGorgon are insinuating will only make it worse.

I did NOT advocate him putting himself in a situation where he is likely to relapse (See: Your thread on your ex). I understand that you recently got burned and would like to warn others but at the moment he is in a position of power and can exploit it. How will he be 'fooled' if he is spinning plates and can call a spade a spade? He can continue to get sex from her if he feels he is as emotionally stable as he puts on to be and invest himself emotionally in someone else.

The best idea would be to drop her completely but that is NOT the only option
I hear ya...although I am ashamed to still have feelings for someone who cheated on me. And....I do feel hatred but anyway...

I think his situation is different than mine...but he has admitted to still having feelings for her and in the long run...I think continueing to sleep with her is a bad idea, unless he is convincing himself that he never wants to date her again....

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't worry about him, I mean after she demands for at least 9+ breaks in their relationship for her to phuck others guys. He'll realize he should NEXt her fast!

Man, two days straight!! At your front door crying!!! Be humane! Why didn't you tell her to piss off on the first day before she catches a cold.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Wouldn't worry about him, I mean after she demands for at least 9+ breaks in their relationship for her to phuck others guys. He'll realize he should NEXt her fast!

Man, two days straight!! At your front door crying!!! Be humane! Why didn't you tell her to piss off on the first day before she catches a cold.
Once again, appreciate the advice but I will never be dating this girl again. Sure, I still have feelings, but it's only natural after dating a girl for a year. I'm more of a man to stoop as low as to date a girl who trashed me like this. ****ed her last night for the last time. I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so she asked me what the deal was between us. Said there's no "us" and if she ever thinks we are getting back together then she's obviously living a fantasy life. Left her place with her crying, but at least I laid it out straight forward for her. Anyways, a week in Mexico should clear my mind!

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your situation mimics mine exactly. the only difference is, I fell for it. I gave her another chance. She was outside your door crying for two days? Mine was begging me for two months! so, i caved. at that time, i was doing miserably with my financials and stuff... she was there supportive and ****... I fell for it.

you did the right thing. Get her out of your life. She's cancer to you if you take her back. I know so, learn from my experience. Doesn't matter if she's **** buddy or whatnot. she means nothing to you now. cheating is a big nono

move right on along...