Whats the best Way to deal with her PMS demands?

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
to put this in perspective, ive been with my gir for 8 months, most of its been sweet, but sometimes in PMS season, she goes nuts over nothing--like me "interrupting her" while she's telling a story on MSN

This is what she does: gets pissed off and sulks over something which i think, and i think most people would think is ridiculous and insignificant, and then she demands an appologly.

anyway, i usually stand my ground, and make her justify why shes so pissed......and tonight i said "im never mean to piss u off, im sorry" (mistake or not?)

to cut a lot of background and crap out, in the ensuing phonecalll she brought up something along the lines of: "why is it such a big deal for you to appologise, its like your trying to deprive me of any power whatsoever" i responded by caling her on the fact that women play ****tly little games, and that i cant tell if shes genuinely pissed at an issue, or if shes playing a game to try and make me look like the ***** (which she insists she NEVER does)--

whoa big mistake "so you just group me with half the population, why would you think i play games if you dont play them yourself etc etc."

anyway, what do you think the best way to handle her in PMS mode is, and whats the best way to respond when she goes hunting for appologies over something so ****ing irrelevant?

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
usually i tend to avoid ladies during that time of the month.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
do not say you are sorry

just avoid them during that period...

Highrise

Reaction score
Honestly? **** dude, it's just an apology. :D I know all that stuff about not submitting, but lose the battle win the war and all that.

Just think about it and tell yourself that women go through weird *****y moods when PMS rolls on. She's your girl, you can handle that right? Only a big deal if you make it one bro.

It's all in your mind.

NookzZz'

Reaction score
I grew up wit 4 sisters and my mom when they had there period, i just tryed to keep very lil contact wit them, they go ****in nutz.