what's the best dating site..?

the thin black duke

Reaction score
thinking about starting the online thing, but want to know what is the best online site and where have most of you, who do the online thang, have had the most success? :cool:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thin black duke said:
thinking about starting the online thing, but want to know what is the best online site and where have most of you, who do the online thang, have had the most success? :cool:

Ive met 8 on match.com. I didnt like 5 of em. 2 didnt like me. 1 worked out but i blew it with stupidity. Out of the 8 tho, 2 were hot, 3 were cute, 2 were not as good lookin as their pic and kinda ugly. 1 was butt ugly, the pic lied big time. Ive gotten tons of screennames, some very cute, a couple i wouldnt meet cuz they seem insane or annoyign and im not just after a lay so i avoided it.

Dont use Yahoo Personals, it sux. Poor quality of women, they dont respond as much either for some reason, and its just not as easy to use as match. Eharmony is an absoulte waste of money, looked into it its retarted. Lavalife doesnt have enuff people in it. Myspace is for kids usually. im 25 i still try once in while on mysapce, but im gettin a lil old for myspace chicks.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
adultfriendfinder.com lol.. yea great quality girls on there..

usually the pay sites are the best, and you are most likely to meet women because they are actually paying for the service.

i had pretty decent success on Yahoo Personals.. but I was in an area that didn't have many girls in the 18-24 range.. which kinda limited my choice..

scout it before you pay..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driven2Succeed said:
...usually the pay sites are the best, and you are most likely to meet women because they are actually paying for the service.
Like both you and unorthodox said, women on pay sites are typically more serious; they have invested money in hopes of finding the right guy (even if it averages to only $2 a week). What have MySpace members antied up? What have they got to lose? They get tons of attention without having to put up anything more than a picture. However, women on pay sites are more particular (and men should be too) since they have invested money into the venture.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think...

I think it is better to talk to girls in person. Not on a online site like myspace. It doesn't take much skill to get girls interested in you there. The real skill is doing it in real life.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I think it is better to talk to girls in person. Not on a online site like myspace. It doesn't take much skill to get girls interested in you there. The real skill is doing it in real life.
Yes you are half right. But Dating sites give you opportunity to know more, and the only purpose is to get them out for a real date.

Then there's where you talk to them in person.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see dating sites in the same way, its just another avenue to meet women, it has nothing to do with your field skills or lack there of, its not the devil nor the ultimate solution.

Personally I prefer to move to meeting IRL asap, chatting via email and actually interacting in person is completely different, and I find spending 5 weeks and 500 emails before actually getting a date extremely annoying and time-wasting!

Personally I find women on dating sites/in personals super pickey and very flakey, maybe becuase they are spoiled for choice, but its still worth a look.