What's the best compliment you've ever recieved from a woman?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Crying, she say's, "that was the best orgasm I have ever had."

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEFORE SEX: "You're HUGE! You coud hurt somebody with that thing!"

AFTER SEX: "Damn...that sure was A LOT!"

Now...if both of those statements would have came from the SAME woman, then I'd probably already be MARRIED and off the fukking market by now...lol.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
VICTORY - LOL!

I've been told those exact same words (and I do mean *exact* same words and comments) said to me by a female!

When you got it, you got it!

In regards to your last comment - I am happily divorced and not looking for marriage anywhere in the near future. Also, I am trying to keep myself OFF the market (LTR market), until I reach some goals I set for myself.

Onward,
eyedogg

dianabol.uk

Reaction score
your so interesting i just want to suck you all night. This was earlier this evening! Then after the deed, she said, if you would like to come round tommorrow ill show you what i do when i am alone!

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a young, amorous steve24, I had a passionate week long affair with a sweet, sexy, fun HB21 who was in town visiting my female friend. After she was back home, she mailed (yes mailed, it was '94) a letter and in it she wrote, "....it has been a whole week and I can still feel you inside me." I still think about that, so I guess it was a good compliment.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I hope our daughter finds a Man as good as you." - Mrs. Tomassi

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this girl in my physics class (I had just used a bit of C&F on her) was telling her friends when she thought I couldn't hear "That's my man...he be talkin TOO good" (yeah she's a bit on the ghetto side lol). It may sound pretty stupid but after hearing that I knew my methods were working

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chick & former law school classmate: "WOW!! I had no idea I was multi-orgasmic until tonight!"

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love the way you make me feel..."

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The coolest thing a chick ever said to me, "Looks like you have two choices. You can either go home and spank your monkey or you can stay here and spank me."

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
'You know what, you're the kinda guy every girl dreams of. You don't do drugs you don't smoke, you're smart and funny, you look great and you treat everyone well. I used to date all these bad boys and chavs, who would treat you like sh!t. I didn't know there were guys like you around, the girls in Mnachester are soo lucky' :) she was SMOKIN left me thinkin about it for 2 full days wish i could see her more...