Whats the American Term for a Slapper ?

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Us brits call our girls 'Slappers'. Whats the american equivalent of a Slapper ?. What do the french call thier Slappers ?

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B*tches, Ho's, Girls, Women, Babes,****'s,Thigh Pieces, you name it we got another name for the all american female.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well in the 1920's a slapper was any women who wasnt wearing dresses and ****, so i gues what a slapp is now is a slut

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.urbandictionary.com

Btw, I had a friend from New Zealand once. He used to always use the term "slapper". I thought it was a riot. Very catchy!

(Vaughan, if you're reading this: you're a fvcking slapper!)

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jean laurent
www.urbandictionary.com

Btw, I had a friend from New Zealand once. He used to always use the term "slapper". I thought it was a riot. Very catchy!

(Vaughan, if you're reading this: you're a fvcking slapper!)
ya a slut

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluefox, why waste time being an internet tough guy? You're 17. If you instead used that time to learn the valuable information on this board (hidden amidst all the crap), by the time you get to my age you will be a DJ legend.
I know you won't give a fvck, but the next BS response I see by you, you're making my ignore list.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
b1tches, hos, wh0res, skanks, skeezers sluts, tipdrill, c*m-guzzlers, etc.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluefox, why waste time being an internet tough guy? You're 17. If you instead used that time to learn the valuable information on this board (hidden amidst all the crap), by the time you get to my age you will be a DJ legend.
I know you won't give a fvck, but the next BS response I see by you, you're making my ignore list.
do i threaten you?
im a nice guy:D

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, just bore and annoy me. And you done it so quickly. Congratulations. And farewell.
farewall good friend, weve been through so much together, i will always remember you, snugglebum.;) :rolleyes:

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skirt is another term for women. Probably came from the days when women never wore trousers, and the fact that men can't wear skirts (at least not in the U.S.). Transsexuals and cross-dressers don't count. They're men, but I probably wouldn't call them "real men."

Ben

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
The difference is that your definition was for the completely wrong word, kid. Don't try to define a word you don't understand.
lol, you cant call me a kid when im less than 16 months younger than you, and my definition was perfect i was guessing the definition, fool, the words both being slang are fairly relative to each other in the first place,

and my post was joke bro (as the winking smily indicates), its obvious different words.

get help.:cool:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
lol, you cant call me a kid when im less than 16 months younger than you, and my definition was perfect i was guessing the definition, fool, the words both being slang are fairly relative to each other in the first place,

and my post was joke bro (as the winking smily indicates), its obvious different words.

First of all, you're around 36 months younger than me, according to the fact that you are 17 and I am 20. Now who's the fool? Flapper and Slapper aren't even from the same COUNTRY, so they can't be relative to each other.

Wow, you've figured out that using the glasses smiley automatically makes you cool :cool:. Took you long enough :rolleyes: Obviously, kid, you can't play in the big leagues, so no more internet tough guy for you. Run along now, 'kay?

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
First of all, you're around 36 months younger than me, according to the fact that you are 17 and I am 20. Now who's the fool? Flapper and Slapper aren't even from the same COUNTRY, so they can't be relative to each other.

Wow, you've figured out that using the glasses smiley automatically makes you cool :cool:. Took you long enough :rolleyes: Obviously, kid, you can't play in the big leagues, so no more internet tough guy for you. Run along now, 'kay?
ma bad you less than 26 months older, point being theres a small difference.
flapper and slapper are relative to each other because they mean the same thing basically.

no one called anyone a fool so,

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought they were women who were an easy lay, I didn't know they had to be fat and ugly as well. I guess if they are skinny and fit you'd just put it down to your DJ skills :D